When Do You Leave?

Unfortunately I don't have an archery elk hunt this year. But my buddy did draw a once in a lifetime bull tag here in CA. We will be hunting Rosie's bulls in the rut with rifle.
We haven't chosen a day yet. Sept4/5.

I go to CO Oct 9

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Leaving Kentucky after work on the 7th. Can hunt until the 20th colorado otc archery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leaving Wednesday after work for Colorado. Set up camp Thursday and be ready to hunt the opener on the 2nd. Head home on the 10th to drop my brother off and work a couple days. Head to Ruidoso on the 14th for second archery the 15th thru the 24th. First time to hunt two states in the same September but what can you do when you draw an impossible tag in a NM unit.

Leaving Ks Oct. 12th for the 14th elk opener. Can't leave until late evening. My son is the one with the tag. And that's league cross country, so can't leave until the race is over. Should be there a little before first light on the 13th to do some scouting

Leaving the third coast on this Tuesday. And stopping in Denver to watch the Braves play in mile high coors field. Hopefully not the only person with an ATL hat on at the game. Then off to my OTC camp on Thursday to set up and scout before the madhouse opener Labor Day weekend in CO. I better get the job done quick. Have to be back for my daughters 16th birthday on thr 16th. Might be cutting it close .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll camp through the opener starting Thursday evening. I'll do mostly long weekends and a few random days this September but have a full week schedule third week of September. It's unlikely that I'll take the full week in September due to some later plans for my brother's first MT hunting trip.

Leave on the 8th for the muzzle tag just over the mountains, but I will be popping up and down to the hills as often as I can calling for buddies or playing mule!

Leaving on the 1st or 2nd for Idaho.
Early (September) archery deer tag and a wildlife refuge cow hunt from the 16th to the 30th.

Back