Where can I get a large print of property done, satellite image?

Want to get a 2 0r 3 foot square print of satellite image printed of whitetail land we hunt. Who does that? Thanks

sram9102

WKR
I work for the local municipality we have a large scale plotter that we will print stuff for a fee. May be worth a call.

nobody

WKR
Use your snipping tool to snip an image from google earth. Save it to a flash drive. Take it to a UPS store and ask them to print it to whatever large architectural size you need!

Drenalin

WKR
If you need it waterproof/markable, I’d recommend MyTopo. Otherwise, a local blueprint shop should be more cost effective.

ProStaffSteve

Lil-Rokslider
Want to get a 2 0r 3 foot square print of satellite image printed of whitetail land we hunt. Who does that? Thanks
Did something like this through Amazon. They have a whole system. Could do google maps or OnX for the map itself. Topo would be cool, could even drop some pins with funny names

CroMagnum

FNG
Use your snipping tool to snip an image from google earth. Save it to a flash drive. Take it to a UPS store and ask them to print it to whatever large architectural size you need!
I've used mytopo.com but yours is an excellent idea. Thanks for sharing!

OP
G
Is there a way to do the snipping trick on OnX? I want to print a version with waypoints showing.

nobody

WKR
Is there a way to do the snipping trick on OnX? I want to print a version with waypoints showing.
Just pull up the view you want to print on OnX, go to the "search" bar at the bottom of your computer, type in "snip" and select the "snipping tool." Snip the view on your screen from OnX and do the same thing as with Google Earth.