Where to buy Mathews Vertix modules?

I'm needing the "E" mod (28.5") in 70lb and 80% letoff. I would even be ok with the same one in 65lb. I cant seem to find anywhere to buy either of these two specific mods. Ive checked on ebay. They have others, just not the specific one I'm needing. I don't have any post count on Archery Talk, so I cant buy anything in the classifieds. If anyone knows where I could find either of the two mods listed above, please let me know.

Thanks,

Have you called Davenports in Prague.
I was in the same boat on some Mathews modules (different bow) and they had a box full.

Yea, forget about getting them through mathews , they have to protect their dealer net work. Local dealer is probably your best bet.( Not sure how I got this underlined)

Your archery shop should be able to order what you need and probably ship it to you if you’re not close.

Agreed. In @les welch recent review of the Vertix, he mentions the mods and specifically going to his proshop.
96aca0a00d3369d8fd568147130ac28c.jpg

It’s about 1/3 down the article if you want to read it in context.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Davenports is probably the largest Mathews dealer in Oklahoma and been around for decades. Great people. This is really a very simple solution. The OP lives in Oklahoma.

I went thru this same internet corn maze trying to find Mathews modules when a drive to Prague solved my problem and I came home with the bow properly set up and a dozen kolaches from the bakery down the street.

The OP already tried ebay and as usual when you want something specific ebay usually fails.

Back