Where to buy rifles online...

Find the upc for the gun you want and put it into gun.deals
DACK Outdoors and Gunzonedeals both usually have good prices. DACK can be slow, but I just got my .223 from them in like a week

fwafwow

WKR
Find the upc for the gun you want and put it into gun.deals
DACK Outdoors and Gunzonedeals both usually have good prices. DACK can be slow, but I just got my .223 from them in like a week
^^^this. Although I have purchased from (and have accounts with) many of the specific sellers listed above, I would never go directly to one of them unless they are one of the lower priced deals from gun.deals. It’s like ammoseek but for guns (and other stuff).

^^^this. Although I have purchased from (and have accounts with) many of the specific sellers listed above, I would never go directly to one of them unless they are one of the lower priced deals from gun.deals. It’s like ammoseek but for guns (and other stuff).
Same with Wikiarms. I like their interface a lot better than gun.deals.

Can you do price alerts on it?
Not sure, I just bookmark the product page for the gun I’m looking for and check it every so often.

Using the gun.deals app and searching the UPC for a tikka t3x stainless in .308 I get zero search results. Use a keyword search and I get the wrong results.

Wikiarms I get 30 or so results of the exact model gun I’m searching for. Maybe I just don’t understand how to use gun.deals. The app sucks and online wasn’t much better.

Attachments

• IMG_9930.png
    IMG_9930.png
    117.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_9931.png
    IMG_9931.png
    273.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_9932.png
    IMG_9932.png
    259.2 KB · Views: 5

Axlrod

WKR
I use Eurooptic and Davidson's. Both top notch. Davidson's also adds a lifetime warranty. If you have an issue they just send you a new gun, and they deal with the manufacturer on your defective gun.

fwafwow

WKR
Not sure, I just bookmark the product page for the gun I’m looking for and check it every so often.

Using the gun.deals app and searching the UPC for a tikka t3x stainless in .308 I get zero search results. Use a keyword search and I get the wrong results.

Wikiarms I get 30 or so results of the exact model gun I’m searching for. Maybe I just don’t understand how to use gun.deals. The app sucks and online wasn’t much better.
Now you have me curious, but I'm having a hard time recreating your results based on your pictures. The first picture is blank, and it looks like it's from the gun.deals app (which isn't as intuitive as the website). Are you looking for 308 or 7-08? I ask because the second picture (which looks like Wikiarms) shows 7-08 results and the third (which looks like gun.deals) shows 308 results.

Note that JRTXB352 is not a UPC number. That's the MPN. When I type in JRTXB352 in gun.deals (on the website), I get lots of 7-08 results, including the UPC (082442858975). Note that the gun.deals results (if you scroll way down) also includes the Wikiarms results.

The gun.deals app does suck - at least compared to the website.

mb6355

Lil-Rokslider
I have found that Family Firearms, out of my old stomping ground, Troy Alabama; usually has the best prices in the country on most any gun. Use the quote function.
2nd that and easy to purchase from.

z987k

WKR
Old man used one, as well as do a fair amount of drive hunting where the semi is handy for running shots.
FWIW, since I doubt you're doing much drive hunting with shots exceeding 3-400 yards, where the -06 starts to matter over a 308win, there's a LOT more semi-autos available in 308.

Now you have me curious, but I'm having a hard time recreating your results based on your pictures. The first picture is blank, and it looks like it's from the gun.deals app (which isn't as intuitive as the website). Are you looking for 308 or 7-08? I ask because the second picture (which looks like Wikiarms) shows 7-08 results and the third (which looks like gun.deals) shows 308 results.

Note that JRTXB352 is not a UPC number. That's the MPN. When I type in JRTXB352 in gun.deals (on the website), I get lots of 7-08 results, including the UPC (082442858975). Note that the gun.deals results (if you scroll way down) also includes the Wikiarms results.

The gun.deals app does suck - at least compared to the website.
Gotcha, yeah I might have grabbed the wrong codes. Checking rokslide during turkey hunting slow times in the woods haha. I’ll play with it when I get home.