Who "mansacpes " Before a backpack hunt?

Scoot

WKR
LOL- we all jumped on that one simultaneously! If it's correct, good for him!

Bruce , it's mid nineties here and muggy as heck so I have no shame when I trim it all close.

Proof positive there is no life east of I-5. LOL
At least these other guys do their own grooming. Shrek, you're baaaad.

[video=youtube;CURNCOIpibo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CURNCOIpibo[/video]

Shrek

WKR
Proof positive there is no life east of I-5. LOL
At least these other guys do their own grooming. Shrek, you're baaaad.

[video=youtube;CURNCOIpibo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CURNCOIpibo[/video]

Hahaha ! that must have been one of my earlier lives and that film is the experience that allows me to understand what it's like to be a Kuiu customer :)

ozyclint

WKR
MANSCAPER AND PROUD!

226286_1021838196835_1551609029_30116683_5334296_n.jpg

the new WWF. (wilderness wrestling federation)

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I don't even know what manscaping means, and really don't want to know. I had a buddy in high school that was trying to get some state records in swimming so he shaved his entire body. To this day he still has no hair on his arms, legs, chest or back......it never grew back. Have no idea about other regions and don't really care to know.

I also remember a guy in college that got one eyebrow shaved off when he was passed out.......it didn't grow back either. I think I'll keep my hair.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't even know what manscaping means, and really don't want to know. I had a buddy in high school that was trying to get some state records in swimming so he shaved his entire body. To this day he still has no hair on his arms, legs, chest or back......it never grew back. Have no idea about other regions and don't really care to know.

I also remember a guy in college that got one eyebrow shaved off when he was passed out.......it didn't grow back either. I think I'll keep my hair.

So your saying you have no hair and only one eye brow? Always could use a sharpie before opening day to enhance your features

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't know....is that what I said? It's no wonder our country is so far in the crapper......people can't even comprehend what they're reading.

I know a guy that knows a guy that knows guy that's good at reading comprehension.

Last edited:
Taking a late night swim with my iPad, a glass of Patron, a great IPA & cigar poolside and I'm LMAO! Shrek, you are cool!

Last edited:

jlivgren

FNG
Its a garden men, let it grow.

There was a stop at a drug store after dropping off meat at a cooler, to get some diaper rash ointment to take up the mountain to one hurting hombre. Some meat head at the gym talked him into it right before he headed west. LOL