Who "mansacpes " Before a backpack hunt?

Okay fellas it's that time of the year. From one of our national treasure past posts I think we all owe Aron a shout out. Well done sir. Miss seeing you around.

usmc99

Lil-Rokslider
Awesome! Just listened to the gritty bowmen podcast on the topic the other day!

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

I listened to this as well on the Gritty. I disregarded the fact I have black man hair and I can barely keep my face shaved without a rash. So my dumb self decideds to try it because Aron and Brian said it's the thing to do. Well it was a hot July evening at this back country lake so I strip to my boxers and start fishing. I left my sun block because that's what an ultra light freak would do. The next week was hell! I got the worst case of hells itch from sun burning my chest and then the hair growing back on top of it! So I figured I'll keep the pits trim and the other parts as clean as I can without regrow itch. I hate getting deodorant dingle berries from Baking Powder deo! I'll probably keep the chest trim but I can't go back to clean. That or just shave it daily.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Do you guys remember what episode number of the Gritty Bowmen it was? I can only imagine how funny it would be to listen to it. I'll search through the list and try to find it too.

Camofreak

FNG
I think the best shave ive ever had was when i had surgery on my tail bone before last hunting season, i felt my butt and it was like baby skin lol .

16Bore

WKR
Oops, damn auto correct. I typed in Rokslide and got Cockslide. I didn't know metro sexuals hunted. Celebrate diversity.

Yeahhhh...I'm going to bring this one back up. I'm new here, don't be mad :)

Plus, the most underrated post in this entire thread. Almost spit my food up laughing so hard

...my other fear is that bigfoot might be gay.that's enough to make me start shaving maybe,he looks like a pretty big dude

Aron after a 'scaping session.
bb21f55bf3e1fe75f148090d476cc971.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk