Who subscribes to Extreme Elk Magazine?

Thanks guys! The Spring 2013 issue should start hitting mailboxes this week. We'd love to hear your feedback once you get it!

Just got the spring issue last night. The layout of the whole issue looks really good. I've read every issue front to back and this one looks like it has even more content. I'm sure I'll have read the whole issue by the end of my shift tomorrow. The only thing I would change about the magazine is to have an issue every month. Great magazine keep up the good work.

I do...boy the magazine is a lot less expensive then the last time I said those words...:)

As others have stated, its one of only 3 magazines I get anymore. Well worth it...

I cant remember if I do or not. I guess I should check and renew if I need to. I have every issue so far and would hate to miss one.

just got mine in the mail today, look forward to reading it once i put my son to bed tonight.....only problem is i might read it all tonight leaving nothing for tomorrow

Got my first issue this week. I'm really impressed with all aspects of it. Looking forward to the next issue already.

Recieved the latest issue today. Best one yet imo! Cool seeing a lot of fellow Roksliders names in it.

Back