Williams Sight paint

coyote_out

Lil-Rokslider
What are people using to get higher vis on cross hairs on the Williams precision. I don’t want to switch to the fiber optic sight. Any one have any glow paint or high vis recommendations?
Thanks!

Wrench

WKR
I painted my insert flat white and then fluorescent pink. Painting pink first didn't work nearly as well. If snow is not an issue, white was very good.

I am working on a .01" fiber installed in one of my inserts for the best of both worlds.

Rich M

WKR
I painted my insert flat white and then fluorescent pink. Painting pink first didn't work nearly as well. If snow is not an issue, white was very good.

I am working on a .01" fiber installed in one of my inserts for the best of both worlds.
This is how to paint stuff so the color shows - paint flat white and then put the color over it, maybe 2 coats.

Glow in the dark paint needs to get charged - hit it with a flashlight and then it should be good for a while.

CMF

WKR

I'd like to see this and how you do it