Wod

6MT

FNG
Aerobic Conditioning
Move for 40 minutes maintaining a heart rate of 130 to 150 beats per minute. 22-26 beats per 10 Seconds.
My runs are the same. After about 10 minutes of running, my heart rate is around 140bpm. Then after 20 minutes, I’m usually in the high 140’s. This is my “cruising” rate. I feel pretty comfortable. Then around the 47 minute mark, I begin to speed up. On the treadmill, that’s a tenth of a mile an hour up every minute until I finish at 60 minutes. My heart rate at the 60 minute mark is usually in the high 150’s and I’m at a full-on sprint. At this point, it’s getting uncomfortable.

My runs are usually 60 minutes of continuous running. Although I would like to see how long I can go. I feel on some days, I have a lot left in the tank. I’ll probably try it at some point. Of course, not doing the speeding up thing. I’m sure I could probably get to 90 minutes continuous.

I’ll be doing my first road race on May 5th. My first in 4 years. I’ll report how I did in the 10km. When I was younger (in my 40’s), I was running sub five minute kilometres. Now in my 60’s, I ain’t that fast anymore.

Last edited:

state637

WKR
My runs are the same. After about 10 minutes of running, my heart rate is around 140bpm. Then after 20 minutes, I’m usually in the high 140’s. This is my “cruising” rate. I feel pretty comfortable. Then around the 47 minute mark, I begin to speed up. On the treadmill, that’s a tenth of a mile an hour up every minute until I finish at 60 minutes. My heart rate at the 60 minute mark is usually in the high 150’s and I’m at a full-on sprint. At this point, it’s getting uncomfortable.

My runs are usually 60 minutes of continuous running. Although I would like to see how long I can go. I feel on some days, I have a lot left in the tank. I’ll probably try it at some point. Of course, not doing the speeding up thing. I’m sure I could probably get to 90 minutes continuous.

I’ll be doing my first road race on May 5th. My first in 4 years. I’ll report how I did in the 10km. When I was younger (in my 40’s), I was running sub five minute kilometres. Now in my 60’s, I ain’t that fast anymore.
Good luck with your race!

Thursday push circuit
I stopped drinking pre workout over 3 weeks ago and my strength hasn’t dropped yet. I’ll stick with my cup of coffee as my pre workout now and continue my protein regimen and seee what happens.
treadmill 15 deg 2.6 25 min

Today pull circuit
Front pull down 22/18/15/13
SA cable row 20/15/15/12
Plated rev hyper 25/25/25/20 35#
Treadmill 15 deg 20min 2.6