Wyoming Antelope Results Tomorrow!

Rackmastr

WKR
Send up a smoke signal if you chase a big one across the Eastern border of your unit - I'm just next door...

Will do!!! Never been down there but looking forward to it! Same to you when you chase a big guy west!! 😄

deertrout

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone drawing area 22 for Antelope or region C for mule deer and how many points did it take, Have a hunt lined up for those in 2023 if we can draw. Have hunted that area in the past and it did not take many points. Just trying to get a ideal of the point creep. Have had good luck in that area for two years with the exception of last year and then the weather had us holed up for 3 days. We try yo go every other year. Good luck to those who drew. Keep em in the cross hairs.
I drew an any there this year with 1 pref point in the bank. The other two guys in my party each drew a doe/fawn tag with no points.

I drew an any there this year with 1 pref point in the bank. The other two guys in my party each drew a doe/fawn tag with no points.
Thanks, have a hunt lined up for 2023 in that area for Antelope and Mule Deer, it is a trespass hunt and the area we hunt has has been good hunting, We try to go every other year if I draw tags in 2023 will probaly be the last year out west hunting, will go into the draw with 2 pts. on antelope and one point on the deer. Burnt two deer points last year and spent three days holed up in a snow storm, out of a five day hunt, but we had a good hunt Only had two days decent weather where we could get in the area and one of those it rained all day, killed a doe Antelope, two mule deer bucks and two mule deer does in the group I hunt with, My main oblective for that hunt was a mule deer, 2023 will be both. I shot a decent buck Antelope in 2019 there. There is a group that hunts the off year from us none of them drew this year.

Zaccav505

FNG
Me and my dad drew 20 any antelope tags. This will be his first western hunt, I wanted to take him out while he could still get around. plan on heading out there during archery season as well.

Reactions: FLS

wytx

WKR
8 pts. and zip. and of course, I have to buy another point this year or lose them.
What a racket. Good luck to the rest of you. I went 0 for 3 on tags this year in WY. and stuck buying more points on goats and mule deer so I don't lose current points.
If you applied this year you do not have to buy a PP or lose them, you have 2 years on that.

wytx

WKR
Near Centennial is 272 acres of BLM off North Fork Road, connected to 640 acres of state, conntected to 1700 acres of BLM that is landlocked other than the state connected to it.

If he can walk NE, then NE again he'll have it to himself.
Not quite to himself but he has land to hunt in 45.

Blinddog

Lil-Rokslider
That's what I thought last year when I did not draw. but this year I got this note:
1656033061282.png
If you applied this year you do not have to buy a PP or lose them, you have 2 years on that.

Mojave

WKR
You don't have to buy a point this year, but you won't have a point for this year.

Considering that most units are going up .8-1.8 average and up to 5 points a year it is recommended that you continue to buy points. Or cash them out in a 3 point unit (that will take 6 -8 points).

My kids and I figured we would draw area 68 this year for with 8 points and special tag. We didn't, so no antelope for us. Hopefully next year I guess.