Wyoming Draw posted tomorrow 6/18

Was just going to post this thread. In with 3 points in the special draw for an LE unit... but not getting my hopes up, because this is, after all, 2020. Good luck dudes.

Was just going to post this thread. In with 3 points in the special draw for an LE unit... but not getting my hopes up, because this is, after all, 2020. Good luck dudes.

LOL. We went special last year and the odds were worse. Regular random fingers crossed.

LOL. We went special last year and the odds were worse. Regular random fingers crossed.

Sometimes they are. Just a crapshoot. Got a practical test in flight school tomorrow... which concludes at 1300 EST, or the exact time, to the minute, tag results come out. If I fail, I blame Wyoming

Sometimes they are. Just a crapshoot. Got a practical test in flight school tomorrow... which concludes at 1300 EST, or the exact time, to the minute, tag results come out. If I fail, I blame Wyoming

Good luck. Those are nerve racking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a doubt in my mind. Damn you, Wyoming! Daaamn youuuuu!

Actually the results will be out at 12EST, lol. You're only 2 hours ahead of MST.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Fingers crossed! Does anyone know why it takes 2.5-3 weeks after the deadline for them to come out with the draw results? Just out of curiosity.

Actually the results will be out at 12EST, lol. You're only 2 hours ahead of MST.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yeah I meant to type 1200. Either way I'll be in the air 😭 RIP me. Good luck to everyone

Yawn. Holy cats did it storm here last night. No guy lines on the Kodiak was not a good plan.

Need coffee. Suppose I will check my Wyoming app at some point.

Like 1001. 😀

Fat guy headed to Region G this year. i drew an antelope tag that i didnt think i would get also. Now im questioning if i put in the right unit. Anyone hunt Unit 68? GoHunt better not have screwed me, lol. Good luck to all of you.

Back