Wyoming Non resident mule deer

Lpalmer2

FNG
So me and my brother messed around and forgot to buy our preference point for WY deer. So I’m curious is any body has any points that would wanna join our party. It’s a unit with 100% draw with anything over 0. I work in the oilfield and had a day off and went out and killed my buck, which was 1/8 shy of 30” ,within the first 5 hrs of my hunt, with a bow. My brother showed up after my hitch and we went in and killed his buck the first 7 hours of the hunt both were roughly 170” class bucks on public land. Saw roughly 10-15 bucks 140”+ got video of most any anyone is curious I’ll show y’all the videos.

Attachments

• 5D1DA02C-AD47-4E37-9BAE-1CC690352AA9.jpeg
    5D1DA02C-AD47-4E37-9BAE-1CC690352AA9.jpeg
    208.8 KB · Views: 292
  • FAD2DD8A-EB41-45DF-91D8-147606D3562D.jpeg
    FAD2DD8A-EB41-45DF-91D8-147606D3562D.jpeg
    661.5 KB · Views: 285
  • F02D09AF-EAAD-4CE9-A396-456AAA262CA4.jpeg
    F02D09AF-EAAD-4CE9-A396-456AAA262CA4.jpeg
    169.9 KB · Views: 280
Man... if I wasn’t sitting on 8 I’d take you up on that. Anyone who has enough points to apply with these guys and bring the party app average up to just .5 should jump on this opportunity.

So me and my brother messed around and forgot to buy our preference point for WY deer. So I’m curious is any body has any points that would wanna join our party. It’s a unit with 100% draw with anything over 0. I work in the oilfield and had a day off and went out and killed my buck, which was 1/8 shy of 30” ,within the first 5 hrs of my hunt, with a bow. My brother showed up after my hitch and we went in and killed his buck the first 7 hours of the hunt both were roughly 170” class bucks on public land. Saw roughly 10-15 bucks 140”+ got video of most any anyone is curious I’ll show y’all the videos.
Hi. I have 3pp for deer. I will be elk hunting this year in Wy. went high price for a unit and will be a lock to draw. I'm retired and will be in wy. for a month bowhunting. would love to share my points. may not hunt with you but bow hunt instead. I'm by myself and in good shape for 65yo not aginst gun hunting and may go that way just love bowhunting. John C.

Yea JC, I’d likely start with my bow for a few days. That one I got last year with my bow and for sure it’s a different rush. Watched him go into a ditch and not come out. Worked up wind ended jump some bull elk, they ran off. I looked in the ditch and saw him stand up and lay back down. Gave him two hrs went into another ditch popped out on top and had him at 16 yds. When I stood up I saw him and he was bedding facing up hill. He ended jump ran out to 50 and he stopped. And that was that.

love getting them with my bow, but a big buck any way you do it is great!! I'll be elk hunting in the center of the state being retired I can stay as long as I like. I was looking for units to use my deer points then I read your post and thinking this is a win win for both of us and always hunting by myself it would be great.

Hey JC, so things hadn’t worked out with a few people who have pm me. And I think you were the next guy in line. Shot me a PM when you get a chance, I think I must not have enough posts to send a pm. Also not sure where your elk hunting but I know where some pretty decent ones are.

Back