Wyoming G&F, how de we get a voice as NR's?

If your all for hunter opportunities lets turn montana into the next colorado unlimited otc for all?

Montana already has some of the best hunter opportunity of any state in the west for both resident and non resident hunters. Basically the entire state is managed for opportunity. There are only a handful of special draw units in the entire state for both deer and elk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KurtR

WKR
I’m probably never going out of state elk hunting again. Maybe my kid might want to so I donate to keep game on the land scape for him. I will never have a sheep tag but I love taking pictures of them so I donate to them. Habitat is king what helps one species will help multiple.

North Dakota resident complaining about Wyoming?
I’m not complaining about Wyoming specifically. And it’s more just pointing out the fact non res are second class and deserve nothing, until they are needed next week.

This thread is about having a voice. Non res should not have a voice in another states affairs as has been posted multiple times. Yet I have read at least 3 threads in the last two weeks of people wanting help with sportsmen issues. Using your voice or money.

Non res deserve zero voice, until that voice helps the residents.

Selfishly hoarding 100% for ND residents?
False news.

Wyoming has behaved horribly as to the NR fraud on moose and sheep points.
Not going to bring this off track any further.

The Greatest Spectacle in Motorcar Racing
All I know is in the past I have purchased the NR special general tag, as I could usually get one every other year. Prices are just over that line for me now that I'm willing to go regular general (East) and if I don't get one, apply for or pick up a leftover cow/calf tag for roughly $300. Just so I can hunt elk with my buddies.

Archer86

WKR
One thing I have noticed since living in wyoming is it is one of the most over rated hunting states in the west.

Probably because the supplie is so limited for nr and its hard to get everyone thinks it's gold.

I got into elk just as much in Washington and usually killed a elk there every year. Same for wyoming but I expected it to be much easier but you still have to leave the road even in wyoming dang it I was sure it was going to be like shooting fish in a barrel with all the talk on here especially in the wilderness ares I was under the impression once you got into the wilderness area the elk just appeared but the only thing there is alot of is wealthy nr and outfitters they are entertaining to watch at times though