X bolt (Hells canyon) scope mounts

How are the Talley scope mounts for the x bolt? Also what height did everyone go with

I am going to put a vortex viper hst 4-16x44

Northpark

WKR
For my Zeiss conquest 4-6x44 I went medium height Talley’s on my hells canyon. They have worked perfectly for me.

OP
F
Cool. They seem to be like 20 bucks cheaper then the brownings. Wasn’t sure if I should just spend the extra 20

I have the mediums on my XBolt Speed and a 42 mm scope. I have the highs on my XBolt Max Long Range with a 50 mm. Awesome rings. Be sure that you watch which ring is which, there is a front and back ring and different length screws. Also don't over tighten, Browning does not give out torque specs. The threads are a bit shallow. I used loctite and snugged them down, no issues.

Sadler

WKR
If that has a 1” tube I have a set that I’ll never use and can send them to ya to try out.

Dobermann

WKR
Funny timing - I just installed medium Talleys on a X-Bolt for an LRTS 3-12 x 44 mm - height is perfect with enough space for Aadmount caps (but probably not Tennebraexes).

I was under the impression that Talley makes them for Browning ... is that incorrect?

OP
F
oo ok i didnt know that. ok cause the prices are so different on them depending what site you look. like 35 bucks cheaper depending on were.

ericF

WKR
Talley also makes a one piece rail for the X-bolt with a built in bubble. I tried it a couple months ago, but with low rings it felt a little high for me on my standard Xbolt. I was moving up to a 30mm Zeiss V4 4-16x50 from a 1" tube and the Talley lows worked perfectly. I had a Trijicon Tenmile in 50mm that I also tried on there, but it didn't work with the lows and would have required mediums.