Tri Cities, WA area fitness hikes

Started last week, figure I'd start our own thread and get off the Spokane group. Plan on hiking Saturday mornings. Doing weighted hikes up Badger Mountain to start.

8 AM this Saturday, 50 LBs.

I'd be interested now that waterfowl is closed. Are you doing the Dallas Road trailhead, that's my favorite for views, and number of people on the trail.

OP
T
8 AM tomorrow morning, Badger Mountain, Dallas Rd Trail...

50 LB packs.

OP
T
Ok. 8 AM Saturday morning, Horse Heaven Trail Head. 100 lb packs is what some of us are running, but don't feel as though you need to jump right into that. Bring what you feel comfortable with.

OP
T
Anyone interested, we are going to do a no weight hill run at Horse Heavan Hills. Should be six miles round trip. 8 AM Saturday morning.

Travis, my legs were hurting pretty good on Monday, but I went out and ran a 3 mile loop anyway. Tuesday, legs were hurting bad, but I woke up this morning, and they're feeling pretty good, I'll be ready to lead the charge up the mountain on Saturday.

lonedave

WKR
I've been trying to meet up with you guys for a couple of weeks, but things have gotten in the way. Hopefully It'll work out better this week. See you in the parking lot off McBee?

OP
T
Scott is that where we are going? I'm still figuring out where everything is around here.

lonedave made it, Travis made it and I was there, had a great run this morning up the trail, 4.8 miles round trip per Travis' phone, wind was a little cold, but good times and good company, looking forward to doing this every Saturday.

OP
T
Ya good run this morning guys! I think there's a few minutes that will be shaved off by the time the heat hits hard!

Nice meeting you Dave!