1 shot

Been wanting a pair of the new corrugates and 1 shot had them in stock with a generouse rokslide discount and free shipping. Ordered about an hour ago have received four emails the last confirming they are in the usps system heading my way. Shout out to dmitriy for the phone service that was so helpful.

WKR
Just went to the Sheep and Mountain Goat seminar at 1st Shot tonight. Aron Snyder did a great job and really appreciate the information they provided. Have to get back over there and pick up some things. Great service.

OP
M
Definately call as web site was not up to date. Ask for rokslide discount and the code to get it. They gave me all the info but wanted me to order online?

Just went to the Sheep and Mountain Goat seminar at 1st Shot tonight. Aron Snyder did a great job and really appreciate the information they provided. Have to get back over there and pick up some things. Great service.

Second this. Big thanks to Aron and the 1shot crew for putting this on! Lots of Sitka, FL and Kifaru in stock and ready to go; just give them a call. Looking forward to next week.

charvey9

WKR
+1 on that.

Great customer service, Rokslide discount, and fast shipping when I ordered a Hilleberg from them.

CO_Dave

FNG
Second this. Big thanks to Aron and the 1shot crew for putting this on! Lots of Sitka, FL and Kifaru in stock and ready to go; just give them a call. Looking forward to next week.

Same here, great presentation by Aron and met some great people @1shotgear.

geriggs

WKR
I don't go anywhere else. Been going there from the start. I'm happy for those guys. They are blowing up

OP
M
Arrived few minutes ago. Nice pants, will be using them on fall kayak trips. Tons of streatgh plus elastic in the back. Be lovin the 1 shot for rapid service. Have a good holiday

Sooner

Lil-Rokslider
They are great guys to deal with. Been using them for years now. I'm glad to see them do well. Their store in Denver is a pretty cool place.