$1000 To Spend on Binos

OP
T
anyone know if the meopta meostar hd are built better or equal to the cabelas euros? there seems to be a published weight difference and diopter seem different.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Can’t comment on that but I will say that I looked at the euros yesterday and really liked them minus the weight.

The Cabela’s rep also said that the Cabela’s warranty was changed recently to only 1 year of coverage. Meopta is lifetime but not as good of a warranty as vortex or maven

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blasterak

FNG
Ebay has up to 15% off or up to $75 today, I picked up a set of Zeiss conquest for a deal too good to pass. Was in the same situation and was between the Leica trinovid, Meopta meostar, Nikon HG and Zeiss conquest. Was heavily leaning towards Leica as I get a discount on them but Ultimately came down to getting a steal on the Zeiss but all were nice glass.

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
anyone know if the meopta meostar hd are built better or equal to the cabelas euros? there seems to be a published weight difference and diopter seem different.

According to Meopta "Same chassis same optics. Yes Cabelas has a diopter in the center and meostar on the right. Weight diff should be minimal."

Matt G.

WKR
Can’t comment on that but I will say that I looked at the euros yesterday and really liked them minus the weight.

The Cabela’s rep also said that the Cabela’s warranty was changed recently to only 1 year of coverage. Meopta is lifetime but not as good of a warranty as vortex or maven

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have non hd euros currently. I actually like the weight and feel of the optics. I find them easy to stabilize in hand. the warranty from cabelas is no longer any good and I am no sure of meopta. accidents happen and the no faults are great, but it would be nice if you could pay to fix them like you hear so much from swaro customers. if I chip a meopta lens I am down another 800, if I did that to a swaro, probably 300 bucks... any other thoughts?