• 16"

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • 18"

Votes: 43 81.1%

• Total voters

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
I fondled a Cross yesterday and had my wife shoulder it a few times. I thought it felt really good. My wife said she liked the grip better than a traditional stock but she didnt like the thin but pad as much at first. After a few adjustments to it she said it felt pretty good. I really think its my front runner for her.
yea its a sweet little rifle. I hope they get the credit they deserve, and I hope more companies jump on that platform for aftermarket accessories

Sled

WKR
I went 17 and 20" on two different suppressed 6.5cm. I like the 20 better all around. I'd try 18 if my choices were 16 or 18.

mt100gr.

WKR
yea its a sweet little rifle. I hope they get the credit they deserve, and I hope more companies jump on that platform for aftermarket accessories
^^This! There are a couple things that I would love to see someone make for the cross rifles. Minor, and likely not for everyone, but hopefully the aftermarket accessories come to market.

JoeDirt

WKR
What coppers are you fond of? I am going to brew up some loads for my creed and I would like to use a copper bullet, assuming they perform in my gun.
Ive shot Barnes for 20 years in some of my 30 cal guns with amazing success. Im leaning to higher BC bullets. Im having trouble finding anything with as high of a BC and the 143 edx.

If I were to load a round it would be the 129g Absolute Hammers with a 1:7 twist barrel and some H4350 or faster powder. Varget maybe?

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yea I think a trigger would be awesome as well. Also more offerings in barrels/calibers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mt100gr.

WKR
I really like the folder but the butt stock is ripe for aftermarket, too! The interface with the grip/action/receiver is simple enough - a fixed, ultralight, simple butt stock would be a neat to compliment the carbon hand guard. Or even a buffer tube female threaded attachment to put together almost any butt stock configuration. 😍

ericwh

WKR
T3x 6.5cm cut to 18.5" and suppressed: I'm shooting 130gr Sierra Tipped Gamekings at 2,660 fps and they are down to ~2,000 fps at:

400 yards at 800' elevation
550 yards at 8000' elevation.

For what I want to do I wouldn't go shorter on the barrel. I would rather use a 5" suppressor than the 8" I've got and then I think everything would be perfect.