1x Muzzy Scopes

Macegl

Lil-Rokslider
When I was required to use a 1x scope I ended up with a sightron 1x20. It was one of the only 1x scopes I could find that didn't make things look farther away than they were. It was also lightweight, and seemed to have decent eye relief. I don't know if sightron even makes a 1x scope now, but I see them used from time to time.

Rich M

WKR
I did a search and all I found was 1-x variable scopes.

Do you need a scope? For low light, due to vision, etc.?

Some of the peep sights are decent for longer range shooting.

I hope it doesn’t pass, but if it does, I’ll probably go with a nice red dot. Optics Planet has the T/C fixed 1x in stock still but from the reviews I’ve read, it sounds like a cheap pile of ish.

Fatcamp

WKR
I hope it doesn’t pass, but if it does, I’ll probably go with a nice red dot. Optics Planet has the T/C fixed 1x in stock still but from the reviews I’ve read, it sounds like a cheap pile of ish.
What doesn't pass?

Lytro

WKR
A 1x will provide boosted light transmission in low light conditions, but that benefit is really only gained at close range. I use a discontinued Vortex Crossfire 1x on mine when I use it in SD and it has performed well. I would 100% use it over any red dot, but I think you could get better range/accuracy out of a peep with a finer crosshair.