2 parter! I am glad I am not single, and why does every single woman think they are a 10?

American women are not even feminine. Horrible!

Here’s one, prove me wrong, Almost every elegant, thin shapely women you see is “ethnic” non American. Could be Russian, Asian, Latin, etc. You couldn’t pay me to chase an American woman. I’d rather vote Democratic.

BigNate

Lil-Rokslider
I'm old, been married for more than thirty years, but my sons are dealing with the current ridiculousness.
Some of you need to check out "Better Bachelor" and "Strong Successful Male" on u tube. For a laugh search "drizzle drizzle ". It's a counter to the ridiculous demands on tik tok.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
By far the most batshit crazy thing I’ve ever seen a guy do was to start dating a chick with kids from another marriage.

Watching how that went for my buddy….id run, not walk out if I was on a date with a lady and she told me she had a few kids. ESPECIALLY if it was in some small rural Alaskan town where her ex still lives.

I have about 1 million words to explain how hard it is having kids, but I have no words about how wonderful it can be at other times.

You just have to remember the kids are the enemy, not your spouse. :cool:
My kid is the most rewarding part(relic) of my marriage.
I would have been divorced years ago if I didn't have to go on a parenting plan and be a part-time dad.
My only regret to him is that he never saw an example of a healthy, loving marriage.
Other than that, he got a great upbringing and is a really solid 20yr old and my best adventure partner.

BigNate

Lil-Rokslider
I have about 1 million words to explain how hard it is having kids, but I have no words about how wonderful it can be at other times.

The kids will be gone in a few years and you'll have your stuff and her if you follow this advice. Do stuff together, keep it fun, don't put the kids before each other.

Robster

Lil-Rokslider
My kid is the most rewarding part(relic) of my marriage.
I would have been divorced years ago if I didn't have to go on a parenting plan and be a part-time dad.
My only regret to him is that he never saw an example of a healthy, loving marriage.
Other than that, he got a great upbringing and is a really solid 20yr old and my best adventure partner.
Same here. My son is 23 and I wish he was closer, but we still get together to ride, hunt, fish.....

My daughter is already married and all the way across the country. I do miss seeing her more often, but they have their lives to live.

Darryle

WKR

Someone is doing it wrong.

I hunt on a lease with a ton of kids. These are some of the most driven, respectful kids I have ever been around, always a yes sir and rarely a bad attitude But when they do, it's mostly when they don't feel like getting up early on those really cold days to go chase deer.

Azone

WKR
I’ve watched my friends go through a few dumpster fires, always proves for some good entertainment. Nothing like getting to say I told you so.
I’ve been with my wife for 17 years and she’s pretty damn solid. We have three kids and not much has changed between her and I.
Still cooks for the family and actually cares about what her house looks like and she is a amazing, great mother. Takes great care of her self and still looks sexy AF naked, sex life is still on fire as well. Great since of humor and loves hunting and fishing.
Compared to some of the things my buddies have settled down with I’m winning as far as I’m concerned.
If for some reason we divorced I think I’d be done with marriage seeing what’s available out there these days.
Some self centered bitchy fat chick that can’t take care of her self or her surroundings or provide for herself? Nah, I’m good.
I’m positive there are still great women out there but any man with a brain will have those ones locked down ASAP and it’s few and far between after that. Then your left with their emotionally unstable, jealous sister who has a princess complex that needs to go to therapy 3 times a week.

Last edited:
OP
Mojave

Mojave

WKR
It’s funny when divorced people (even more funny when they have been divorced multiple times) give out relationship/marriage advice.

I mean seriously, you failed at it. Don’t act like you’re an expert.

So much inaccuracy to that statement.

Life experience is life experience. A guy with zero baggage and a girl with zero baggage get married young, they tend to work it out. My sister and brother in law have what I consider to be a codependent marriage based on BS, bailing wire and duct tape. They have been married since they were 19, they are 48. I do not look at their marriage with envy. I think they are both good people who put up with an enormous amount of BS from one another. They are not experts at marriage anymore than the person that has been married 8 times.

Understanding people is not an expertise that is learned in a long marriage. You might understand the other person, or they just might put up with you.

Both men and women make less than rational decisions when it comes to the opposite sex. There will be times when you bend or break what you are to fit their mold. They might do the same.

People who do not own themselves and their lives, make really irrational decisions based on love. Even then very grounded people who have been single for a while, often make irrational decisions because they are lonely. There is nothing wrong with that, but unless both of you are capable of dealing with one another it might or might not work out.

Young men date for body count, older men date to have someone to doink on the weekend. One of my coworkers is on wife number 3. He is 65. She is 55 and a Palestinian Christian from Palestine. They tolerate one another, I hope I never feel the way he does. Their cultural differences are huge, and cause a lot of problems for eachother even though they have been together for 15 years. He is a twice a widow before.

The idea of a failed marriage is wrong. People change over time, or they change back over time. There is no state or federal regulation saying that someone has to be unhappy forever. They didn't fail, it just didn't work. It is a financial contract, and like any financial contract sometimes it is not beneficial for everyone involved.

Someone married to their highschool sweetheart for a very long time, that hasn't had to deal with the complexities of life should not "judge" someone who had a different experience.

I spent 20 years in the military, combat deployments, overseas assignments, sea duty were all reasons folks I knew got divorced. Infidelity is often part of it, but there is more to it than that.

I think most people get married too young, and they treat one another in a way that makes them resent one another. Then they are oblivous when it falls apart.

You guys got it all wrong, pick up some bimbo in a bar, boink her and dump her out along the road, never tell her your name or give her a phone #. But if you think your in luv bring her home give her a box not a big box but a nice one, she will ask what the box is for tell her all her stuff must fit in the box that way if she comes home and finds her box on the car port no questions just take the box and bye bye. Must be a poor person of judgement who goes lookin for a life mate on some web site. Married my childhood sweetheart at 19 she was 18 built a life together not all of it was smooth sailing one son, I wanted a big family but it was not meant to be. Heading towards 50 year annivesary.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
So much inaccuracy to that statement.

Life experience is life experience. A guy with zero baggage and a girl with zero baggage get married young, they tend to work it out. My sister and brother in law have what I consider to be a codependent marriage based on BS, bailing wire and duct tape. They have been married since they were 19, they are 48. I do not look at their marriage with envy. I think they are both good people who put up with an enormous amount of BS from one another. They are not experts at marriage anymore than the person that has been married 8 times.

Understanding people is not an expertise that is learned in a long marriage. You might understand the other person, or they just might put up with you.

Both men and women make less than rational decisions when it comes to the opposite sex. There will be times when you bend or break what you are to fit their mold. They might do the same.

People who do not own themselves and their lives, make really irrational decisions based on love. Even then very grounded people who have been single for a while, often make irrational decisions because they are lonely. There is nothing wrong with that, but unless both of you are capable of dealing with one another it might or might not work out.

Young men date for body count, older men date to have someone to doink on the weekend. One of my coworkers is on wife number 3. He is 65. She is 55 and a Palestinian Christian from Palestine. They tolerate one another, I hope I never feel the way he does. Their cultural differences are huge, and cause a lot of problems for eachother even though they have been together for 15 years. He is a twice a widow before.

The idea of a failed marriage is wrong. People change over time, or they change back over time. There is no state or federal regulation saying that someone has to be unhappy forever. They didn't fail, it just didn't work. It is a financial contract, and like any financial contract sometimes it is not beneficial for everyone involved.

Someone married to their highschool sweetheart for a very long time, that hasn't had to deal with the complexities of life should not "judge" someone who had a different experience.

I spent 20 years in the military, combat deployments, overseas assignments, sea duty were all reasons folks I knew got divorced. Infidelity is often part of it, but there is more to it than that.

I think most people get married too young, and they treat one another in a way that makes them resent one another. Then they are oblivous when it falls apart.
This is an extremely unhinged post man.

Blacktocomm

Lil-Rokslider
Someone is doing it wrong.
My kid is a toddler, he has toddler problems which aren't always rational. Although we could be doing it wrong too, that is never out of the question. He definitely ate too many bananas and apples today.

That said I think we are doing a little better than most the people on the initially posted show.

Last edited:

Rich M

WKR
This is an extremely unhinged post man.
Not really.

I didn't respond to your post telling a whole lot of people that they are failures. First thought was what an @$$. If it was a troll - well done. If it wasn't wish you had a little more empathy.

There are just diff kinds of people - some aren't afraid to believe they deserve better and pursue it, others suffer for years cause of an ideal that was put on them. Hopefully folks don't have to go thru that but if they do, they have a choice.

I won the lottery when my wife said yes. I really mean it.

There are still good women out there but every pig things they deserve one. I see a lot of unhappy couples where they both got exactly what they deserve.

If you are in the hook-up scene you get what you deserve IMO. You helped make women believe that the only thing they need to contribute is looks and a fun time. Both men and women have lost the focus of working together with one another to build a like together in favor of the cheap thrill of extracting value then leaving.

BigNate

Lil-Rokslider
Dating now isn't like it was.

Modern society for the most part have no morals, and have been conditioned to see things from a very selfish viewpoint.

My advice to my son's is way different now than it would have been, had they been at this stage of life before the internet & social media were so prominent. It's a shit show now with the young women all believing they're 10s, they deserve high value men, and having no intention of staying married. They, for the most part, are always looking to trade up.

Marriage does need to be looked at from a financial perspective. A prenup is essential, and should clearly spell out that her income is hers, his is his. Modern women believe men should be dropping huge cash on them, while they do little to nothing but provide looks and a place to deposit a load.

If they can't have an honest discussion about money, responsibility, and what they bring to the table, they aren't ready for anything more than a pump & dump.