2 parter! I am glad I am not single, and why does every single woman think they are a 10?

miket

FNG
It’s funny when divorced people (even more funny when they have been divorced multiple times) give out relationship/marriage advice.

I mean seriously, you failed at it. Don’t act like you’re an expert.
True, but I learned a long time ago that many guys just plain lucked out. I have known guys that were flat out dirtbags that stayed married their entire lives. They likely thought they were decent husbands, but in reality just had committed, strong and patient wives.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
True, but I learned a long time ago that many guys just plain lucked out. I have known guys that were flat out dirtbags that stayed married their entire lives. They likely thought they were decent husbands, but in reality just had committed, strong and patient wives.
That’s probably me.

KenLee

WKR
Ummm WTF...... well I'm gonna call it now.. 9/10 of your friends are due for divorce.

You should share https://www.gottman.com/ with your 9/10.

Most people fail to even know why they are getting married and then they fail to even ask basic questions or air a grievance with their partner when stuff isn't going the way they wanted. Instead they act like children and bitch to their friends.

Marriage starts with affection but its built on effective communication and the humility the admit you were wrong or you never properly communicated what you wanted
Damn you are much better than Dr Phil.

Loo.wii

WKR
I guess she figured with 3 rows of boobs that made her 3x more attractive.

Interesting, imo the best looking one on the panel (auburn hair) sounded the most intelligent and reasonable.
😂😂this was the comment I was looking for

tony

WKR
Guy I know says “if women didn’t have P….. there would be a 10 cent bounty on their pelts “ :LOL:
Few things: I work in a women’s prison, average close to 600 population
80-85% have hep C, at least 10 have HIV, and the amount of intakes, (new inmates) having some sort of STD is increasing.
90% are on at least one psych med. We have a whole separate psych dept.
Now majority of these gals are drugged out dirt bags, I don’t see the average man fooling around with. Just keep in mind that the next hot chick you meet can have any combination of the above.

Marriage- why is it most married guys have to sell marriage or tout its wonders to other men? I never hear a women do this. I work with all females and all they do is bitch about their husbands.
I’m 55 and have never seen the point of signing a contract with the state- marriage.
At this stage in my life I look at women and think, “what can you offer me?”
Sex - can get that pretty much anywhere
I don’t want:
Your 3,4,5 kids with at least 2 different dudes.
Your debit, your lack of life skills,
Your lack of interest past anything not on your phone.
Hearing about “the beach” or taking trips to the beach. Such a basic white chick vacation.

I want you to have a trade or education
Have a job with insurance and reitrenment
Invest and or save money.
Respectful kids that are not afraid to breath fresh air and go outside.

Women are fat and getting fatter. I don’t go to the gym, I’m no muscle stud. I do walk my dog daily at least a mile, watch what I eat, and eat almost no fast food. My first real visit to a doctor last year, I was in damn near perfect health. I do need to drop a few pounds. I’m 5’10” around 190.
I don’t want a fat woman. And around here that’s pretty much it.
Now they are all taking the “fat shots”. I call bullshit on a lot about covid. Yet fat people line up to take diabetes medicine to loose weight with zero questions on side effects

Covid jab? Get the **** out of here with that snake oil!

Oh and fellow men we are assholes as well. :p

KenLee

WKR
It’s funny when divorced people (even more funny when they have been divorced multiple times) give out relationship/marriage advice.

I mean seriously, you failed at it. Don’t act like you’re an expert.
Over 50% of people in long term marriages are too stubborn and shallow to admit they are unhappy and take the financial and status hits of divorce. Go ahead and solicit their advice on how to be miserable.

After the end of my first marriage (6 months) I found women could tell you what you wanted to hear for about 6 months. It wasn't until the second elk season that their true nature bounced to the top.

I'm working on 50 years with a woman that we share everything including hunting. The tough part is getting past the illusions and lies at the beginning.

deertrout

Lil-Rokslider
My wife and I started dating when she was 14 and I was 16 in November '96. We got reckless and had two kids by the time she was 17 and I was 19. We got married in the summer of 2001. I'm sure it would have happened eventually, but we only did it when we did because of pressure from her super religious grandmother who sent her a three page letter (in cursive) pressuring us to get married because her grandpa didn't have a lot of time left and would love nothing more than for her to stop living in sin before he died. He lived another 10 years. We've been together 27 years now at the ripe ages of 42 and 43. Our kids have been out of the house for years, have successful careers, and our oldest is expecting her first child this summer.

We still celebrate our "dating" anniversary and consider it more sacred than our wedding anniversary, though we celebrate that, too. We still hug and kiss and hold the door for each other and all the other stuff they say couples stop doing after their relationship matures. There were definitely some bumps in the road over the years, heck, there are still bumps- ironically, the most recent was when she found out I bought yet another "ridiculously overpriced" backpack on Rokslide.

I think a lot of marriages fail because people change. Think about who you are now compared to five years ago, ten years ago, etc. Most of the time, one spouse doesn't like who the other spouse becomes as much as who they were and it goes downhill from there. But I've always felt the most important thing that has allowed our relationship to grow and prosper has been that we let each other be who we are, we encourage each other to grow into who we wanna be, and we've just been flat out lucky that we still like each other after all those changes.

The second most important thing is we don't take each other for granted. If she cooks dinner, I tell her, "thank you for cooking dinner, I appreciate you," and be sure to take care of the dishes after. No matter how many times I've already said it, I keep saying it and do something to help her in return because its real easy to say thanks, but doing something to show you're thankful shows you mean it. People who aren't told/shown they're appreciated will feel taken for granted and they're going to only stick around until they find someone who does appreciate them (same goes for how you treat people who work for you). She does the same with me, if I do the laundry, she insists on putting the clothes away. The funny thing is, we never had a talk about doing that kind of thing, it just organically happened. I feel lucky and hope my kids get to experience the same fulfillment of what it feels like to be in a happy marriage.

8okke8.jpg

t_carlson

WKR
This is the inevitable result of when modern hookup culture (Tinder) and radial feminism collide.

Feminism tells all women, even the fat/ugly ones, that they are a 10. Then, attractive man-whores will "swipe right" and eventually fornicate with them, even though they are too ugly, fat, or full of themselves to marry or even hold onto in a long-term relationship.

The woman *thinks* she is "dating" a guy when really he is just in it for some strange. So after a few bang sessions, the newness wears off for the man-whore and he flakes out on her. The next Tinder hookup is already in the hopper. Then, the woman blames "men" for the fact that she can't hang onto a relationship more than a month or so.

This leads women to believe that they are of much higher value to men than they are in reality.

I know this because I have female acquaintances who dating and share their tales of woe with me often. They have no idea they are not marriage material, and I have not figured out a nice way to tell them.

WKR
This is the inevitable result of when modern hookup culture (Tinder) and radial feminism collide.

Feminism tells all women, even the fat/ugly ones, that they are a 10. Then, attractive man-whores will "swipe right" and eventually fornicate with them, even though they are too ugly, fat, or full of themselves to marry or even hold onto in a long-term relationship.

The woman *thinks* she is "dating" a guy when really he is just in it for some strange. So after a few bang sessions, the newness wears off for the man-whore and he flakes out on her. The next Tinder hookup is already in the hopper. Then, the woman blames "men" for the fact that she can't hang onto a relationship more than a month or so.

This leads women to believe that they are of much higher value to men than they are in reality.

I know this because I have female acquaintances who dating and share their tales of woe with me often. They have no idea they are not marriage material, and I have not figured out a nice way to tell them.
You fo' da' streets!

That's how the kids do it these days so I hear.

Darryle

WKR
Divorced once, remarried and my wife passed. I ain't giving advice about dating, buy guns, you can chose the accessories and have a few laying around and everyone is happy.

I thought about dating and after 2 or 3 conversations, I was like, I don't need that aggravating nonsense, besides I will never top Ashley.

TheHammer

WKR
Becoming redpill aware in todays world is very important, especially if you are navigating the dating game. Relationships can be very challenging but equally rewarding. A decent relationship does not require much effort if it is authentic, that partner is one you will find peace with. Good luck to you guys out there. It’s also nice to see some of you bragging about your significant others.

Discussing relationships in todays world and all of the factors that go with it. I believe can be boiled down to the simple fact of lacking Judaea Christian values. Without those values embedded into all in our society. We lack morals and ethics.