2 weeks from desert sheep opener.

• Thread starter Deleted member 8-15-23
  • Start date
I came, I saw, I kicked some ass. Definitely legal by 3 years and 5 inches. I'm awesome. The finger of god had a cramp, had to use one of his other fingers. Send me $39.95 and I'll mail you a signed book of my adventures sheep hunting. I'm sure I'll be on sooner of the major morning shows any day now too. Robbie will probably just give me rokslide, because I'm awesome.
View attachment 603131
I just hope one day I have the balls to shoot an illegal baby lamb and post it all over social media. When I grow up I want to be just like you…

Elmer J. Fudd

Lil-Rokslider
I thought of a scenario after reading through this whole thing. What if the OP stole this guy’s identity just to troll hunting websites. Been doing it for years. Now imagine this guy spends the rest of his life catching random shit on the internet never knowing what ROAL Reaper is referencing. Turns out he is actually a nice guy who has an evil internet guardian angel.

OP
H

HappyHuntr

Spent 45 years building whitetail habitat. Apples, waterhole, 13k, Norway spruce by hand, 60 bowstands and 14 gun stands. I built this habitat by hand over 50 years. How many trees have you planted by hand? I now have a great whitetail place. #3 County on the planet for book entries. You think this is done by being a keyboard cowboy. Ha. What a joke.
Wait? What 5 year gap am I missing between 45 years and 50 years. I guess it was happy hour every day for 5 years or something who knows :unsure: