$200 rear tine tiller Home Depot

Djacker

WKR
Has anyone received their tiller yet? I got an email saying my shipment is delayed. I'm starting to think this was a scam.

Jimbuck

FNG
I got the confirmation email but it's still in processing. HD says it'll be shipped on the 9th so we'll see. Just really hoping they don't cancel the order.

MIbowhunter4954

Lil-Rokslider
I see some being posted on marketplace so some people are getting them

I got mine Monday. They were nice enough to scrape the shit out of my driveway with the delivery truck

Tiller is a beast. There are a million on FB now..

MIbowhunter4954

Lil-Rokslider
Received mine as well - on a pallet and everything.
Wait till you open it.. I had to cut the metal frame with a sawzall.

I used the tiller to do a 1/2 acre food plot saturday. Thing was a beast, worked great.

Sold it for $100 profit a couple hours later.

Dezurtrat

FNG
Home Depot was out of stock a couple days ago but just got notified they had a few back in stock (26) of them.. Picked one up for $180.. Delivery isn't expected till end of August but, i can wait for that price. Thanks again to the OP on this deal (y)

7Bartman

WKR
Just got a notification that my shipping has been delayed. I hope they don't try and cancel on me.

Beanyray

FNG
Last night the HD app showed my local store having some in stock for $199. I go by today and they have some there but they're marked $799 and the app now showed them out of stock. I asked customer service and they said tough luck for $199.. So I bought the Champion 22" front tine for $149 online with free shipping, although those show out of stock now so maybe i got the last one for today. Thanks OP for this one! A lot of the cool stuff I own starts with the statement, "there's this gear deals thread on rokslide..."

OP
Felton

Felton

WKR
I’m glad I could help. I originally posted not intending to purchase one. Well I just placed the order. Web sight said it was the last one. We’ll see…

mjspeers

Lil-Rokslider
Ya'll got anymore lines on cheap tillers? Apparently I got in just too late.

Yall-Got-Any-More-Of-That.jpg

D S 319

WKR
Mine still shows ordered, but the delivery has been delayed. I don’t mind how long it takes as long as it shows up.