$200 rear tine tiller Home Depot

Aswob5

FNG
Mine was ordered the 24th then delayed. Tracking to the store looks like it will be delivered this week or next

Fdh

Lil-Rokslider
Got an email yesterday mine has been shipped, got another email saying it will be here next week

Last edited:
Got mine today. They said it shipped last week and was coming last Friday but finally got a hold of someone on HD chat that told me it hadn't been handed off to the trucking company yet.

Mine is 3 weeks late on their estimated arrival time. I called yesterday and they were really quick to offer a refund. I told them no and I’d call back today for more details.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimbuck

FNG
Still waiting here as well. Initially was supposed to arrive 08/09 but received a delay email on 08/12. Still hoping it shows up soon here.

Grip_tony

FNG
I paid $600 for the champion this spring. It’s a really decent tiller. Fires right up straight out of the box. No problems breaking out a brand new garden.

keller

WKR
Got mine today the shipping crate is busted up bad hopefully the tiller is ok didn't have a chance to look.

Beanyray

FNG
My $149 Champion was delivered last week. Already used it, very happy with it.

For everyone still waiting or showing a delayed delivery date I’ve got an update for you. I guess Home Depot delivered a lot of these tillers to freight companies, Yellow being one of them. Yellow filed for bankruptcy while our tillers were sitting in their inventory. Home Depot is now trying to get their (our) items back and get them sent to us. I was told it could be 3 more weeks before we see our items. Just in time to not need them until next year…

OP
Felton

Felton

WKR
For everyone still waiting or showing a delayed delivery date I’ve got an update for you. I guess Home Depot delivered a lot of these tillers to freight companies, Yellow being one of them. Yellow filed for bankruptcy while our tillers were sitting in their inventory. Home Depot is now trying to get their (our) items back and get them sent to us. I was told it could be 3 more weeks before we see our items. Just in time to not need them until next year…

Just in time for me to be elk hunting out of state.

I inquired about mine today and then a few hours later I got shipping notification. Someone else said they did the same thing, might just be coincidence.