200 yard public sight-in in the Front Range, CO?

I've got a special crop damage tag that I'm looking to fill with a cow elk starting this weekend when it becomes valid. I've been boxed out of re-sighting in my elk rifle after getting new rings because of the current fire bans that are in place across Northern CO. Do any of you know of public or private ranges that are open right now that I could use to re-zero at 200 yards in the Front Range region? If you don't want traffic to a specific spot or range to blow up as a result of this post, please feel free to respond as a PM. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you kindly.

HawkinsPrecision

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Great Guns in Nunn.

Colorado Rifle Club near Byers - but you'll need a member to go out there,

Cheyenne Mountain Shooting Complex in Colorado Springs goes out past 1K yards on the weekends.

Last edited:

Titan_Bow

WKR
We always just drive out to the Pawnee, but I’m a cheapskate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great Guns in Nunn, Colorado Rifle Club near Byers - but you'll need a member to go out there, Cheyenne Mountain Shooting Complex in Colorado Springs goes out past 1K yards on the weekends.
Not in my experience.
I am not a member and shot there last fall; I guess they could have changed their policy.
I paid $20 and that allowed me access to everything that didn't include busting clays.....