2013 Ford F250 6.7liter Diesel, any issues?

OP
B
Unfortunately, due to the truck being in an undisclosed accident, listed as model to severe, the bank will not finance it. So Unfortunately. I am still looking.

Marble

WKR
Unfortunately, due to the truck being in an undisclosed accident, listed as model to severe, the bank will not finance it. So Unfortunately. I am still looking.
Salvaged title?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

OP
B
Salvaged title?

No, just a note in the carfax report if the accident being moderate to severe. Now that I think about it, it likely referred to the car that rear ended the truck.

On my 15’ the water pumps went out around 75k and the DEF heater went out around 65k. And the ac compressor around 80k. It’s tuned and deleted with intake and exhaust now and runs awesome.

Marble

WKR
No, just a note in the carfax report if the accident being moderate to severe. Now that I think about it, it likely referred to the car that rear ended the truck.
That's interesting. I've never seen financing or insurance denied because of an accident that was not a total loss.

I've seen several where full coverage insurance was not an option because the car came from out of the country or the title was salvaged, total loss etc.

That's a bummer about the deal. Good luck on your search.