2016 Montana Unlimited Ram

Congratulations, beautiful ram! I know that anytime you're hunting the truly wild places, although it's your goal to killing something, when you do, it can almost be anticlimactic. It's great that you've got a dedicated hunting partner and a goal to get him a ram next year.

Congrats on your success. A buddy of mine got it done in there this year too. He said it was hands down the hardest hunt of his life.

Congrats! That sounds like a heck of an adventure and a huge ram to go on your wall. Well done sir.

Thats awesome man! i've looked at doing the unlimited since i live in Eastern Idaho and they are right there. i know how rough that country is! very well earned ram!

You are going to have a hard time topping that. Congratulations on filling one of North America's toughest tags.

Thank you again, everyone. You all are the reason I decided to post my story. The Rokslide community is a great bunch of folks.

Merry Christmas!!

Thank you again, everyone. You all are the reason I decided to post my story. The Rokslide community is a great bunch of folks.

Merry Christmas!!

Looks like a flat spot... How the hell did you find that in unl sheep country?! Haha congrats again bud.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

What an awesome hunt and accomplishment. Major congrats! That's a beautiful ram too. That would be the ultimate trophy in my mind.

Back