WTS 2017 Elite Energy 35

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
2017 Elite Energy 35 AP camo with matching elite 4 arrow 2 piece quiver. $550 TYD transaction fees included in the price.

This is my FILs bow that he bought new in 2018 or 2019 from a local sporting goods store. I setup all his bows, still has original string in good condition. I would say it will last another season, little fraying on the string but cables are great.

EN 6 mods, 70 pound limbs

Roller cable guard never shot with the stock elite, few limbsaver or other brand dampeners and a short limbsaver stabilizer that is getting a little gummy and sticky. Bomar button and a kisser.

He still have a black one he shoots better and bought a new Matthews so that’s the reason for selling this one.

IMG_2802.jpeg

IMG_2796.jpeg

IMG_2801.jpeg

I’ll add more pictures closer up when the time expires and I can post again on this thread.

Last edited:
OP
doverpack12
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
A member saw this post and got ahold of me to say they have modules. Mostly on the long and short end but if you are interested I can see if they have the right module for your draw length.

Qholum37

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
A member saw this post and got ahold of me to say they have modules. Mostly on the long and short end but if you are interested I can see if they have the right module for your draw length.
I need a different set of mods! Would really appreciate it if you could point me in the right direction of the user who has these.

Also, bump for an awesome bow!!