2019 First Lite

cm12

FNG
Are the guide lite pants only going to be available in conifer, fusion and cipher as the website indicates? No dark earth?

SnapT

Lil-Rokslider
I will be doing a 2019 product video with First Lite on Wednesday. If you want a question answers post it up.
How small does the new puffy (Brooks down sweater) compress down too ?
How warm is the Solitude Insulated Jacket and how does it compare to the old Woodbury as well as the Sanctuary and if possible the Fanatic ??? ie what temp range is it suited for ?

cheers

OP
Jordan Budd

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jordan,
Do you know if they are adding touchscreen capability to all of their 2019 gloves (at least for the index & thumb)?
Obviously not thinking about the heavy winter gloves like the brooks or the trigger mitten, but all of the other gloves.
I only see descriptions on FL's website for touchscreen capability on the talus, shale, and guide lite.
If you could shed some info on this it would be greatly appreciated!

I’m pretty sure it’s on all of them except for the cold weather line. I have the Catalyst so I can check on that. The rest of the glove line is the fingerless options I’m fairly certain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How warm is the Solitude Insulated Jacket and how does it compare to the old Woodbury as well as the Sanctuary and if possible the Fanatic ??? ie what temp range is it suited for ?

And to expand on this... how about the Solitude bibs? Would they be similar to what a Woodbury bib would have been? How much less insulation than the Sanctuary?

How does the fill feel compared on the Brooks Sweater vs the Chamberlin? My Chamberlin just feels STUFFED with down, will the down move much in the Brooks Sweater?

How does sitting warmth compare to the Uncompahgre vs the Brooks Sweater? How does it compare with moderate winds?

mikear

Lil-Rokslider
I will be doing a 2019 product video with First Lite on Wednesday. If you want a question answers post it up.

As others have stated, how does the Solitude compare to the current/previous First Lite offerings? I have the North Branch set and Sanctuary bibs/Woodbury jacket, where does the Solitude series fit? Need some overview and/or review videos on these pieces!

ChrisAU

WKR
How does the fill feel compared on the Brooks Sweater vs the Chamberlin? My Chamberlin just feels STUFFED with down, will the down move much in the Brooks Sweater?

How does sitting warmth compare to the Uncompahgre vs the Brooks Sweater? How does it compare with moderate winds?

Like to know about this too!

How well baffled is the pass through on the Solitude Jacket? Could it be left unzipped for access to the bibs with minimal or no heat loss?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KGRoth

FNG
How does the fit of the Sawbuck pants and/or lightweight Guide pants compare to the corrugates now that they have waist/inseam sizes? Does the waist still have some give?

Ndstevens

Lil-Rokslider
Ryan Avery just did a Rokslide Instagram video with first lite earlier today and it covers very descriptive details about each of the new products and also addresses some of the questions I've seen in this thread. If your intrested in the new stuff is think its worth a guys time to go check it out.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Ndstevens

Lil-Rokslider
Ryan Avery just did a Rokslide Instagram video with first lite earlier today and it covers very descriptive details about each of the new products and also addresses some of the questions I've seen in this thread. If your intrested in the new stuff is think its worth a guys time to go check it out.

Ndstevens

Lil-Rokslider

Ndstevens

Lil-Rokslider