2020 Antler Growth Forcast (Percipitation)

cravingame

Lil-Rokslider
Is the percipitaion in your hunt areas looking good? Are the bulls on course to have good antler growth this season?

JUNE!!!
grid-ranks-prcp-202006.png
APRIL-JUNE
grid-ranks-prcp-202004-202006.png

Last edited:

el_jefe_pescado

Lil-Rokslider
Statistically, where I hunt in NW CO is about average...

That being said, we’ve had a good number of afternoon soakers throughout the month of July and things are green. I haven’t looked at cameras in a while but I’d like to believe the bulls are in pretty good shape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pwells10

WKR
Well above average in my area. Bulls I had on cam last year are going to be studs this season. (Should)

Marble

WKR
I spoke with a biologist that said too much vegetation growth, too fast, leads to poor protein content in the food. But then more growth is more browse so idk...

Overdrive

WKR
I was seeing some really nice Bull's in early June, already 6x's so I'm sure they'll finish out nice. Still green and nice lush grass up high 11'K where the elk have moved up to. I think it has more to do with genetics personally.

Interesting images. The entire western half of the state is currently in a fire ban, which doesn't seem to make a whole lot of sense based on these. I was up in the high country a month ago and everything was green and lush. Heading back up again soon and anxious to see what things look like.

Central AZ is average which I will take. Hoping for good growth. Anyone in central AZ or around flagstaff know how growth is looking?