2020 Bowtech

Ian Ketterman

Lil-Rokslider
I am a lefty, is she a south paw ?

Unfortunately. She has a Bowtech Soldier right now I got cheap to see if she was going to enjoy/stick with it and so far we haven't missed a 3D or league shoot since Mothers day.

I would need to grab new limbs, she shoots low 40's right now. I think with a better cam system 45# would be cake.

V-TRAIN

WKR
60# limbs would probly be fine, you could just turn them back. i shoot my PSE Evolve 35 at 72-73#, says you can trurn them back 10 turns. wanted to just goof around after the season and practice on my form so i took 7 turns out and it was at 58#. so a 60# with 8 turns out would be at 44#. there was no vibe or noise shooting it that way, and shot fine. it will be pretty dang tough to find 50# limbs for those i would imagine.

there is a kids/womens's lower poundage section on archerytalk, have you looked there for a bow for her ?
here is a nice bow from there, it is lefty, still not sure if she is lefty or not:

Ian Ketterman

Lil-Rokslider
60# limbs would probly be fine, you could just turn them back. i shoot my PSE Evolve 35 at 72-73#, says you can trurn them back 10 turns. wanted to just goof around after the season and practice on my form so i took 7 turns out and it was at 58#. so a 60# with 8 turns out would be at 44#. there was no vibe or noise shooting it that way, and shot fine. it will be pretty dang tough to find 50# limbs for those i would imagine.

there is a kids/womens's lower poundage section on archerytalk, have you looked there for a bow for her ?
here is a nice bow from there, it is lefty, still not sure if she is lefty or not:

Yeah she is wrong handed. Left eye and hand dominant at least, I have a few friends who are left eye dominant but right handed. I've had nothing but issues on AT. If I can't get one used for a goodprice, I'll order one new with a warranty exactly how she wants it. I have several fully loaded compounds, I need to get her something comparable before she gets jealous :ROFLMAO:

V-TRAIN

WKR
that guy is good i have gotten stuff from him before. i will sell my CA 32 it is a 6" brace bow though, i am not sure that is something she would want for 3-D. I bought it used, took it apart stripped the finish off and then duracoated it. it is like a greenish grey color, its called tactical foliage green, but looks more grey to me.
i sent it to Johns Custom Archery (Breathan on archerytalk) and he built strings for it and put it back together, tuned it also. Trying to find limbs for it would be hard though.

Attachments

• thumbnail_20190905_192130.jpg
    thumbnail_20190905_192130.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 8

Ian Ketterman

Lil-Rokslider
that guy is good i have gotten stuff from him before. i will sell my CA 32 it is a 6" brace bow though, i am not sure that is something she would want for 3-D. I bought it used, took it apart stripped the finish off and then duracoated it. it is like a greenish grey color, its called tactical foliage green, but looks more grey to me.
i sent it to Johns Custom Archery (Breathan on archerytalk) and he built strings for it and put it back together, tuned it also. Trying to find limbs for it would be hard though.

Yeah the limbs make me want to get one new. I don't think she would be flipping bows constantly like I've been keen to do so I'd rather get one to spec once and not being searching and mismatching stuff.