Bowtech SR6 to a Prime inline 3

ericacymcdonald

Lil-Rokslider
I bought a Bowtech SR6 70lb in the middle of 2020 COVID after having problems with my beloved Elite Answer. I really like the 33-34" bows with around a 7" brace height for comfortable/forgiving shooting over the speed bows. I came across new 2022 inlines for about the same price I can sell my 2019 Bowtech for. However I haven't shot the Prime and it makes me nervous buying without shooting. Has anyone have experience with the inline? What did you think about it compared to some of the other bows you've shot?

eddiewiggles

FNG
Classified Approved
I shot the inline series a good bit. I worked part time at a local shop and they were a dealer. A good bow from what I know and heard, and I enjoyed playing with them and setting them up. I normally like a bow around the same length you do, but I was always found myself playing with an Inline 31 and almost bought it even though I loved my current bow.

Like every other time, it’s preference. You could absolutely hate it, ya never know. I wouldn’t spend much more on it than what you could re-sell it for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump79

WKR
The best part about Prime's is the free strings every 2 years for life. Get a new leftover or unregistered bow.

Reactions: Zac

Rt_nevada

FNG
I went from a sr6 to a prime revex 4, which is basically the same thing as inline 3. I love my prime, it holds great and draws very nice compared to the bowtech, which wasn’t a bad drawing bow either in comfort mode. You’ll definitely lose some speed as that sr6 is insanely fast, but you’ll gain a lot of forgiveness with the prime.

OP
E

ericacymcdonald

Lil-Rokslider
I went from a sr6 to a prime revex 4, which is basically the same thing as inline 3. I love my prime, it holds great and draws very nice compared to the bowtech, which wasn’t a bad drawing bow either in comfort mode. You’ll definitely lose some speed as that sr6 is insanely fast, but you’ll gain a lot of forgiveness with the prime.
Just what I was looking to hear, I'm willing to loose some speed for a little forgiveness