2020 Elite Kure

The new flagship bow from Elite looks very interesting with new cam design and (SET) tuning technology which has micro adjust limb pockets to tun left and rights. Wider split limbs and 1/4" cam axle along with redesigned grip has me exited to shoot this bow.

As long as this proves to not be a gimmick then I feel this will be superior to yoke tuning.

Jbehredt

WKR
Looks very interesting. Gonna take something special to get me to set my pulse down though. Been trying to replace it for 6 years and nothing has quite bested it. Wish they would have come out with a 33 or 34 inch version.....

ontarget7

WKR
Mines projected to show up today. Looking forward to diving into this one.

It maybe a breakout year for Elite from what I’m seeing. This may widen that window for a clean tune substantially and make it a very forgiving platform moving forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ontarget7

WKR
My first impression is wow to the lack of lateral nock travel from brace to full draw.

They definitely nailed the 3 track system.
There is literally no change from brace to full draw, the cams stay true, no lean.
With the large amount of adjustment in valley, let-off and draw length I’ve got it about spot in to feel on draw cycle when comparing it to my Ritual 30’s. I would say it’s actually a little smoother, although a little slower as well.

A couple downfalls for me personally, you are limited on tweaking the bow to increase peak weight. For reference it would be like the Elite Envy’s due to the post where the cable wraps full circle. You don’t want to twist the cables so these touch hard as it will cause serving wear as well as put off more felt vibe. Generally speaking you even want a slight gap so peak draw weight will be limited even with tweaking to maybe 2# more than right out of the box. Wish they offered 75 or 80 pound limbs.

Balance is great but noticeably a little heavier in the hand than my 30’s,
To be expected.

I honestly feel it’s an awesome platform to build off of. The initial specs on first release may not be for everyone but I will be curious what comes of it moving forward.

Draw length will run longer than your current two tracks if you want the same feel you more than likely will find yourself needing to shorten the draw length position 1/2” shorter than what you have set on your current 2 track Elites.

Extremely friendly to the consumer and pro shops in setup and tuning to the archers preference.

Looking forward to diving into this bow deeper and seeing how this platform compares down range. I feel it’s going to be the most forgiving platform they have produced to date.

OP
F
Yeah the more I read and listen about the Kure the more I think Elite has come up with some game changing technology. Regardless of specs, the guys that have shot the bow seem to really like it. There are guys getting perfect bullet holes using 3 or 4 different spine and weighted arrows simply by using the SET technology all without having to leave the line.

ontarget7

WKR
Let me just say, there is way more to the Kure than meets the eye. For kicks, here is a 500 spine Nano RZ and then a 330 spine Hexx with zero adjustments after initial first shot bareshaft bullet hole with the Hexx.
I’ve tuned a whole lot of bows and not quite sure I have ever seen this before

d117826823684c6ce54ce73d8c41b3ad.jpg

af98d4ef760e8f800f624d4bac00039f.jpg

ebc9bbfea6a4e8e84f79fb6280287d0b.jpg

damxam

Lil-Rokslider
I've had been looking at the design for a few days now and was impressed. It's nice to see someone as knowledgeable as Ontarget7 share his thoughts as well. Very cool to see a simple yet effective change that could have a lasting impact on future bows. Specs like ata may not be exactly what everyone wants but I'm hopeful this platform will expand and everyone's needs will be met. I'll just have to wait couple years before I can afford one anyways hah

gretch6364

Lil-Rokslider
Very encouraging results so far. What are the odds we get a 34-35" ATA bow at ATA in January? Also, with it being so forgiving, it would be nice if it was 6.5" or so brace for a little bit more speed and lighter riser.

warrbuk

WKR
Hopefully next year there will be a 35” version

ontarget7

WKR
Very encouraging results so far. What are the odds we get a 34-35" ATA bow at ATA in January? Also, with it being so forgiving, it would be nice if it was 6.5" or so brace for a little bit more speed and lighter riser.

I feel for what’s going on with the system it would be even a vert forgiving 6” brace height bow

ontarget7

WKR
I really had no intentions on keeping this bow other than checking out the new technology etc.

However, that just might change.

Kure, I’ll say
Only had 3 arrows
Last minute arrows set up so I only made 3 to verify sight tape to see if I’d take it for this upcoming weekend outing.
61f4e3e99553b624ecb64a1760a88ec8.jpg

60 yards
Nock bushing is around the arrow up by the paper

cb12d56bef57b6fd0734ce20b815c0cc.jpg

Two arrows left for 80 yards
Zero time down range with it

First time shooting it past 30 yards

Not what I prefer for peak weight and speed, but man, I may run with this one.

OP
F
good lord this is encouraging. I can't wait to get my hands on my Kure. Those that have shot it does the draw length run longer than the Ritual? I was shooting #6 cam (28.5") but read somewhere that the 3 track cam will be 1/2" longer.

ontarget7

WKR
good lord this is encouraging. I can't wait to get my hands on my Kure. Those that have shot it does the draw length run longer than the Ritual? I was shooting #6 cam (28.5") but read somewhere that the 3 track cam will be 1/2" longer.

Yes, 1/2” long
This bows taken me a little by surprise
I wouldn’t be surprised is it was up for bow of the year.