2020 Hunting Plans (For Out of Staters)?

wildernessmaster

Lil-Rokslider
I am an east coaster. Normally make a hunting trip out to Montana every year... With all of the C-19 "who the heck knows" what are your plans? My experience with FWP (Montana) has not been positive on if you purchase something turning it in... And I have not seen anything explicitly posted about what the various western states plans are with regards to that?

I am an east coaster. Normally make a hunting trip out to Montana every year... With all of the C-19 "who the heck knows" what are your plans? My experience with FWP (Montana) has not been positive on if you purchase something turning it in... And I have not seen anything explicitly posted about what the various western states plans are with regards to that?

I reside in OH and I’m going to multiple states this year, including Montana, just like usual. Good luck on your hunt this year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fitzwho

WKR
I’m not an east coaster, more of a West Texan, but I’ll be hunting NM, AZ, and most likely Wyoming. My thought process is if I draw a tag and the state closes to nonresidents, they’ll either have to refund my money, points, and add a point, or they’ll have to give me the same tag for 2021. So either way I’m not out anything, other than not getting to hunt, which would suck. Already had a 10-day fly-fishing trip to Christmas Island get cancelled this year.

19hunt92

Lil-Rokslider
Still planning my fall 2020 Colorado Elk Archery trip this year. Assuming no change unless the powers at hand decide to enforce an unnesasary freak out again.

BuzzH

WKR
Planning on Wyoming, Montana, Illinois for sure this year...pending draw results may add another state or hopefully a few more.

Scottyboy

WKR
Planning on Nebraska, saving my vacation for cancellation hunts (to accommodate a potential 2 week quarantine + hunt, should have 5 weeks to play with)

Miboy86

Lil-Rokslider
Due to a unfortunate hand vs saw injury in February and then my state (Michigan) shutting down my job industry I will have to skip this year's outta state hunt and hunt local.

Illinois whitetail and Wyoming pronghorn this year wasn’t lucky enough to draw a nm elk tag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WCB

WKR
I plan on heading to MT mule deer, WY pronghorn, ND whitetail...(WY draw dependent ND rifle draw dependent...otherwise ill just grab a bow tag).

Also plan on getting out upland and waterfowl in ND

bozeman

WKR
Still in the air- do I draw SD west river? If not, CO OTC or Newfoundland Moose (I have an elk from CO, and really want a moose, but gotta keep options open).........choices.

raptor16

Lil-Rokslider
CO archery elk. Doing OTC this year. Very interested to see what rules are put in place for NR hunters this fall.

Also plan on going up to northern Missouri for whitetail multiple times this year.

Plan on being in Wyoming for antelope. That will be My only out-of-state hunters year. Possibly be going down to South America at the end of the year or possibly early next year to hunt antelope.
That trip is kind of up in the air and just trying to monitor what the Argentinian government is doing.

Kansas muzzleloader if I draw and possibly OTC Arizona archery deer in January. If I don’t draw Kansas to fill up my out of state whitetail plans for this year then I could end up applying for Wyoming deer or antelope, try to snag a Colorado deer tag from the leftover list or OTC 2nd season rifle elk, etc. Had already planned on focusing more in state this year on taking a good buck off public before this stuff all started.