2020 Montana Antelope

Hey everyone,

Going to be in either SD or WY the last two weeks of October and was considering sneaking up to Montana for 3 days max to shoot an antelope buck (not looking for size, just never hunted them with a rifle before). I have 2 points currently and was looking at a few units in the southwest part of the state (near Bozeman perhaps) to hunt as this looks like an area I can draw. Do you think its worth burning 2 points or saving them for the future?

Not looking for any exact spots, but perhaps some information regarding the terrain and antelope heard numbers around that area. I have done some research already, however was looking for someone who has hunted the area or lives out there to talk to (feel free to DM me and we can set up a call or communicate this way). Also would love to meet up with someone for a day or two if you are hunting as well or a Montana resident to meet another hunter and learn a bit about Montana.

I will be traveling from Ohio and would appreciate any time you may have to pick your brain!