WTS 2021 Idaho Elk hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

sooner07

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I booked a hunt in 2019 with an outfitter in Idaho for an archery elk hunt. This was originally supposed to be a group hunt but two of the other guys in the group had to bail that year so we pushed it to 2020. In 2020 I was going to go by myself and then covid hit and it got pushed to 2021. I'm wondering if anyone would be willing to purchase my hunt at a discounted rate. It's a one on one 7 day hunt starting September 23rd. I already have the non-resident tag in my name so I'd need to transfer it to you. Salmon-A is the zone. Hunt is paid for including the tag, I'm asking $4k to take over my hunt. If I can't find someone to take over for me, I'll end up going but I've got other hunt opportunities I'd like to do this year and because of the timing of this hunt late sep I can't go on it and my other hunts. PM me with any questions. Thanks.

Last edited:

87TT

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Am I missing something? Bull elk closes September 30 and cow elk is only within a mile of private irrigated farm land.

OP
S

sooner07

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Am I missing something? Bull elk closes September 30 and cow elk is only within a mile of private irrigated farm land.
You're right. I just double checked my contract and Sep 29th is the end date, not the start date like I had in my head. Sorry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.