2021 - Weight Loss/Way in Thread

Had a bad week myself put on 8lbs of bloat, due to eating some of my problem foods (tortilla chips, whiskey, and peanut butter) from a stressful week at work.

Also been trying to quit drinking coffee so I think that’s been impacting my hunger because I’m feeling tired and cranky all the time. Quitting smoking 7 years ago was 100x easier.

Still been doing hikes and going to the gym consistently so I expect to lose the bloat and get back on track pretty quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: LLB

Rob5589

WKR
I have determined that my scale is evil :LOL:
So no more weight checks, at least for a month or so. Just going to keep eating clean, keep cals around 1800, increase exercise from 4 to 7 days per week.

• Haha
Updating this...pretty much a month out from my 1st sprint tri and I'm at 188. Down 24 pounds off my top weight. My running has vastly improved. Bike is doing well. Little nervous about the open water swim and keeping calm in the water but I'm going to work on that for the next month. I don't think I'll be down to 180 by race day but I'll probably be close.

LLB

Lil-Rokslider
Weigh in this week, still at 198#s. Still working out, ran/walked 7 miles yesterday but no change in weight. Physically feel great, just going slow on the weight loss :(.

brimow

Lil-Rokslider
Ok, so even though weight hasn't gone down since last post I am feeling pretty good coming off of a 10 day Florida vacation. Lots of eating and drinking. I have a feeling I was down a few then gained a few back but I will take it for now. I did manage a lot of walks and biking. I was also not sitting at a desk for 9-10 hours a day!

3/22 - 243 lbs

Can't wait to get under 240.

three5x5s

WKR
Week 4 weigh in 138.8# down 1.4# still feeling sluggish. took a few days off from work outs and cardio to see if that would help. I'm still a long way from getting my diet cleaned up, but its a lot better. Going from 250-300 or more carbs a day.

03mossy

WKR
Finally decided to get serious and chime in here. Went all in with eating clean on the 8th. In the past, I thought I could outwork a bad diet and ate whatever I wanted. Broke my back a couple of years ago and really got heavy laying around for a few months and have carried it ever since. Started 3-8 with really watching what I eat and cutting out most carbs, sweets, anything fried, and beer. Working out 6 days a week also. Already feeling way better.

3-8 #278
3-15 #274
3-22 #269

Seeing the clean eating pay off is awesome and super motivating. Want to be #245 by Memorial day. I haven't been below #250 in 15+ years so getting under that will feel great!! Do not have a final goal in mind yet. Probably #230ish with my wide frame and being 6'2".

Keep at it everyone!

Last edited:

strand

Lil-Rokslider
Off to a slow start, but progress is progress. I've been lifting 3 days a week and trying to get 4-5 hours/week on the bike. I'll be ramping up my time on the bike over the next 9 weeks to prepare for an 80 mile ride at the end of May.

Goal weight: 200 lbs by Labor Day weekend.

Height: 5'9"
Starting weight 2/12: 232 lbs
Current weight 3/26: 230 lbs

stonecold

FNG
I’m in! Just now seeing this. Started 12/28 at 256, weighed today at 230. Trying to get as much off as I can, have total right knee replacement coming on April 12th.
52 yoa
6’0”
Started at 256 12/28
Last weigh in 230 3/26
Goal is 200 by October!

Nomadx2

Lil-Rokslider
I am 6.0" and on Jan 5th was 250 lbs.

Today's weight in has me at 232 lbs on Feb 16th.

My knees are noticing the benefit of the weight loss.

=======================================

Update ... today's weigh in I was 221 lbs ... many false starts but now moving in the right direction.

LooknWalk

FNG
Lots of awesome progress on here guys! Count me in too!
I'm 23 and 6'0" and today I weigh 195lbs! I'm down 5lbs from a few weeks ago. I've been running and now I'm starting to do some weighted rucks too!

three5x5s

WKR
week #5 weigh in-138.2# Down .6# Looks like I have grabbed all the low hanging fruit. Pantry and freezer full of high cabs and sugar and I'm trying to add that in to get it cleaned out. Time to start putting a pencil to it.

LooknWalk

FNG
Oh and I forgot to mention that my goal weight is 175lbs. Hopefully by the end of May before I leave for my spring bear hunt!

6 foot
Turning 40 in 3 weeks

Topped out at 212.
Cleaned up diet and got down to 204 by Jan 1.
Training for a sprint triathlon and as of today I'm 192.
First race is April 18 and I want to race at 180.

Updating this. I'm now 40 years old. I'm down to 187 now. First triathlon is three weeks out.

I feel like I am in the best shape of my life. Run, bike, swim, weights....I've had that on repeat since Jan and I've seen great progress. Diet is clean and most importantly for me...simple. Eating plants and animals and avoiding processed food.

I went to the doctor and had tons of blood work done and everything is looking great. I didn't know how bad I felt at the time before taking control of my health because I was in a constant state of unhealthiness. I feel 100% better now.

Bearsears

WKR
Im in. Weighed 309 on January 15th (F*&% I know). Now Im at 283.2. Ive been Keto since mid February and I've been loving the clean eating. Im trying to lose 1.5 to 2lbs a week. Currently Im lifting heavy 4 days a week with 20 minutes of cardio at the end and Hiking on Fridays and shooting the bow daily. Id like to get down to 210 and Im not stopping until Im there. I dont care how long it takes, I just want to do it in a healthy lifestyle changing way. No matter how much Ive lost Ill be in way better shape come September.

LLB

Lil-Rokslider
Weighed in at home yesterday, still 198 lbs. No change but I feel stronger and my run times are improving. All of my easy weight loss is done, have to really watch my diet and exercise but I'm not stressing over it.

60 yrs old.
Oct 2019, 323 lbs
Currently 198, would like to get to 180 but hell, I feel pretty damn good right now 👍.

Rob5589

WKR
Weighed in at home yesterday, still 198 lbs. No change but I feel stronger and my run times are improving. All of my easy weight loss is done, have to really watch my diet and exercise but I'm not stressing over it.

60 yrs old.
Oct 2019, 323 lbs
Currently 198, would like to get to 180 but hell, I feel pretty damn good right now 👍.
Amazing accomplishment man, congrats!