A little late, but we are back with another great Whitetail Hunt Photo Contest sponsored by our friends at First Lite!
For 2022, First Lite is offering the winner the Transfer Pack (here) specifically designed for the Whitetail Hunter. (Winner chosen by staff and members).
First Lite has quite a few other pieces from their Whitetail Line. See it all here
Once you're done drooling, why not try and win that Transfer Pack in our annual Best Whitetail Hunt Photo contest?
Contest is simple, but READ THE RULES your entry could disappear without notice. Common violations are posting more than one picture or posting for someone else, so read the rules!
This is NOT a biggest buck contest, but a "best photo" contest. The winning 2022 photo will be judged on the following criteria and rules:
1) WOW Factor. Is it a great photo that grabs the viewer? This takes in lighting, color, uniqueness, etc.
2) Composition- by that we mean the way in which the different parts that make up your photo are arranged- is there too much background, not enough animal? Or visa versa? Are the antler tips out of the frame or the hunter's head cut off? Or is it a good balance between the buck, the hunter, the terrain? (the hunter is not required to appear in the photo.)
3) Size of animal. This doesn't mean biggest animal wins, but if #1 and #2 are equal, we'll chose the bigger animal.
4) Must be a photo of a buck YOU harvested fair chase in 2022 (between January 16th, 2022 and January 15th. 2023)
5) Post up YOUR best 2022 harvest photo taken by January 15th 2023 on this thread
6) Must be a Rokslide member to enter YOUR photo of YOUR buck. One photo per buck only. If you harvest multiple bucks, you can enter one photo for each. (Kid's got a whitetail? Enter it in our Youth Photo contest in the Youth Forum here. (Probably much better odds for the kids in that contest)
7) Also, by posting on this thread, you agree to let Rokslide and First Lite use any of the photos in promotional material without compensation
8) Any international winner is responsible for border tax, custom fees, excessive postage fees, etc.
If you want to see the 2021 finalists and get an idea of what we're looking for click here
@GlendonMullins @fngTony @philos @mtnwrunner will be monitoring this thread if you have any question.
There is a Meat Pole thread here to post your other pics that aren’t quite contest quality.