2023 Colorado Assault Weapons Ban[emoji35]

Got you right where they want you.
Your posts in support of liberal views lacks discernment for actuality. But then again you aren’t alone on here, as you and a few others think freedoms are revocable grants from the Federal Government.

You are right though they will never take away subsistence hunting…..they will just outlaw the means.
you mean nobody?
Ya, no one….. so much reciprocity in liberal states or cities. Lol

NYT article on Montana politics would seem to suggest I am a bit premature in calling that state tilted left but, as I travel in and read about western states, it still seems to me that they are heading down a colorado-ish path based on new arrivals and their wealth and influence.

Probably not by much… born and raised in Jefferson county co. 8 years ago I don’t think the county ever voted anything other than red, would have never thought that in 8 years the county would be 100% blue ticket, and the Republicans ran some decent candidates here IMO especially for sheriff and even he lost. The transplants are programmed to vote party line down the ticket

And this will stop the yo boys for sure in Chicago, what's the tally so far in the murder capitol. Feel good move with no results in my opinion. Curious how many of those so-called assault weapons will be turned in statewide.

And this will stop the yo boys for sure in Chicago, what's the tally so far in the murder capitol. Feel good move with no results in my opinion. Curious how many of those so-called assault weapons will be turned in statewide.
Only 630 deaths but 2600 shootings as of December 1st. Chiraq will continue to be a violent city regardless of what is done.

None, I believe all are grandfathered prior to today. I believe this just restricts sale of them moving forward.

Only 630 deaths but 2600 shootings as of December 1st. Chiraq will continue to be a violent city regardless of what is done.

None, I believe all are grandfathered prior to today. I believe this just restricts sale of them moving forward.
I believe you are correct. Grandfathered. But I think Grandmothered would be a much more sensitive way to phrase it. Plus it would not discriminate against the females.

Your posts in support of liberal views lacks discernment for actuality. But then again you aren’t alone on here, as you and a few others think freedoms are revocable grants from the Federal Government.

You are right though they will never take away subsistence hunting…..they will just outlaw the means.

Ya, no one….. so much reciprocity in liberal states or cities. Lol
Lack of discernment or lack of being played by the LaPierre's and Newsmax's of the world? LOL

And if you think I'm a liberal, you have no clue.

Lack of discernment or lack of being played by the LaPierre's and Newsmax's of the world? LOL

And if you think I'm a liberal, you have no clue.
There are degrees to every association, you are left of moderate, just not extreme far left or you wouldn’t be on Rokslide in general. You have no issue defending loss of freedoms, this thread being an example.

LaPierre’s are irrelevant to this conversation unless you have an issue with any funding being sent to counter this type of legislation.

I'm religious about following weapons laws. Just don't like it on my conscience. Plus it's the law.

But I've never heard of a magazine ban or almost any other weapons law be enforced unless it was somehow connected to another crime. Especially if there was a "grandfathered in" part of it.

There are degrees to every association, you are left of moderate, just not extreme far left or you wouldn’t be on Rokslide in general. You have no issue defending loss of freedoms, this thread being an example.

LaPierre’s are irrelevant to this conversation unless you have an issue with any funding being sent to counter this type of legislation.
Left of moderate... LOL Again. No clue.

Left of moderate... LOL Again. No clue.
You are 7,071 posts strong as of this writing, and based on what I've seen, I would estimate that at least 7,000 of them are advocating for lefty politics...I've rarely seen you contribute to any other topics that are not politically related.

So yeah, we have more than a few clues as to where you land on the political spectrum.

I'm religious about following weapons laws. Just don't like it on my conscience. Plus it's the law.

But I've never heard of a magazine ban or almost any other weapons law be enforced unless it was somehow connected to another crime. Especially if there was a "grandfathered in" part of it.
I live in Oregon where some of our Sheriffs said they wouldn’t enforce the new law if it passes but that’s only the sheriffs. What about the state police and city cops? Don’t know, they haven’t said but that doesn’t really matter.

Let’s say they don’t enforce the mag restrictions but do I take that chance with my concealed carry gun? What if I say screw it and carry with my 17rnd mag and find myself in a situation where I have to use it and kill someone. I’d have a hard time believing I wouldn’t be in serious trouble despite what some sheriff/officer said.

Lol imagine thinking a petition is gonna stop them from disarming the peasants. Glad our founding fathers didnt merely petition their tyrants for permission to be free and defend themselves. We're not getting out of this without doing the work of men, the real work that is sometimes necessary to hold the line against evil.

Back the blue though!!! They'll totally be on our side this time super for real no backsies

Lol

Lmfao even

Back