2023 Toyota Tundra Hows the 3.4L V6?

I'm thinking of grabbing a '21 with low miles and calling it good for another 10-15 years.

this. My 2010 tundra is as reliable as they come but a gas hog. I looked at the big three over the last few years and was close to pulling the trigger on RAM. my brother in law got a 2022 tundra and the updates were all “meh” IMO bu I started think g about a 2023 tundra. Then He had some many issues that he sold it after a year.

I think they tried to fix something that was def not broken and created a lot of issues with that famous Toyota reliability, which was the reason to look past the dated tech and interior and shitty mileage. finding a low miles 2021 is the way to go.

I'll stick with yota. Had a Dodge too many stupid issues over a few years. Ford I don't trust them at all. Chevy don't love the look. GMC, the ones I like, I'm priced out. I'll end up with a 24 or 25 Tundra. My 2010 is solid but I'm giving it to my son.

Broomd

WKR
this. My 2010 tundra is as reliable as they come but a gas hog. I looked at the big three over the last few years and was close to pulling the trigger on RAM. my brother in law got a 2022 tundra and the updates were all “meh” IMO bu I started think g about a 2023 tundra. Then He had so many issues that he sold it after a year.

I think they tried to fix something that was def not broken and created a lot of issues with that famous Toyota reliability, which was the reason to look past the dated tech and interior and shitty mileage. finding a low miles 2021 is the way to go.
The pile of 'used' '22-up Tundras out there is absolutely stunning. They are everywhere! And I gotta wonder who the hell is buying them given what has gone down with that debut over the last two years.

SDHNTR

WKR
There are always kinks to be worked out when a total model redesign or new powertrain is rolled out. It’s to be expected. By now, most of these issues seem to have been resolved. I’d certainly have far greater confidence in a new Tundra over any of the big 3 domestic half tons!