2024 CO Antelope Outfitter

I have been thinking about using an outfitter and burning my 6 resident pp's in 2024. I would like to hear some personal experiences and/or recommendations. I have never used an outfitter myself. The photo is of my daughter and I with her first pronghorn taken on a property adjacent to ours. PMs welcomed. Screenshot_20230729_010650_Instagram.jpg

OP
Roguemountainhunter
I think it would be worth considering getting a land owner voucher from the outfitter. The outfitted units don't many points, if any at all, due to being private. Keep getting those points for one of the mostly public units that you can hunt yourself.
Makes sense.

joelbiltz

WKR
Send me a PM. I have an outfitter in CO I hunted with last three years. Three years ago I killed a 84 inch buck with him on a Voucher. Last year I used my points and killed a solid 78 inch buck. And this year I archery OTC hunted with him and killed a 82 inch buck just three weeks ago. He will produce a great buck for you and you have enough points to draw the rifle tag. He is in Southern CO. IMG_9774.jpegIMG_9775.jpegIMG_9776.jpeg

OP
Roguemountainhunter
Makes sense.

Send me a PM. I have an outfitter in CO I hunted with last three years. Three years ago I killed a 84 inch buck with him on a Voucher. Last year I used my points and killed a solid 78 inch buck. And this year I archery OTC hunted with him and killed a 82 inch buck just three weeks ago. He will produce a great buck for you and you have enough points to draw the rifle tag. He is in Southern CO. View attachment 598238View attachment 598239View attachment 598240
PM sent.