Wyoming Elk Outfitter with 9-10 pts - Rifle Hunt

I know there are a ton of posts out there but looking for some suggestions on what you all would recommend for an outfitter for a 2024 or 2025 rifle elk hunt for my dad and uncle who are both at 9 pts this year. Both of them have killed 330 type class bulls so they would both like an opportunity at another similar or better quality bull. They are in their late 60's so mobility is not great but not terrible either. I would love to hear some first hand experiences and suggestions on what I should look at for them. I also have 9 points and my brother has 7. We are much younger and in much better shape so not in as much of a hurry to burn my points. I hate being stuck in the middle of the point race but I think I am going to keep putting in for the random draws each year on some tough units while hunting other states as my points build up instead of burning them unless the right opportunity comes along. My brother and I would like to go along with them on the hunt so a rifle bull hunt for those two and a cow hunt potentially for my brother and I may be something we would be very interested in.

Been a Rokslide member for awhile now and cannot wait to hear some feedback.

Thank you to all those that took the time to read my post. I know the picture quality got messed up but below is a picture of my dads Nebraska bull for attention and some other hunts we have had.

Attachments

• Dads elk.jpeg
    Dads elk.jpeg
    180.7 KB · Views: 66
  • Caribou.jpg
    Caribou.jpg
    594.4 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_3392.PNG
    IMG_3392.PNG
    716.6 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_3646.JPG
    IMG_3646.JPG
    372.6 KB · Views: 65

KHNC

WKR
Check with Dave Nelson of www.nelsonoutfitters.com I have deer hunted with them many times. They have a great elk area near Sheridan in the Bighorns. Should be just what you are looking for.

Did you decide on Dave Nelson for an outfitter? Otherwise, I would like to speak to you about 2 other options. 2 other outfits on the other side of the big horns that sound like they might be right up your alley as well.