2024 NRL Hunter schedule

Jimbee

WKR
March/April is the primary time i have time to shoot and those 1 day IA matches aren't too far. Where does one register for them? When do they open for registration?
Do you Facebook? That's where I see and sign up.

Do you Facebook? That's where I see and sign up.
No sir. Not that I couldn't to sign up but i don't go on FB casually in a way that i'd see notices. Just occasionally for businesses and such that use FB rather than a website.

OP
kharb22

kharb22

Lil-Rokslider
March/April is the primary time i have time to shoot and those 1 day IA matches aren't too far. Where does one register for them? When do they open for registration?
I know for the 1 day matches here in Idaho, the MD usually has us sign up on practiscore.com

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if Arbuckle CA is in or out? I saw it on the website earlier this year and its on the original post but dont see it now

Whitey375

FNG
They're having monthly matches at COSSA now too looks like.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting. I am a first timer and plan to shoot the Colorado event with my 6.5 PRC hunting rifle.

I have signed up for the skills division of this event in Colorado. Looks like a great time.
Thanks to @kharb22 for this post.

OP
kharb22

kharb22

Lil-Rokslider
You'll have a good time and learn some stuff about your gear! I signed up for the Vortex Whitetail Madness in Missouri again this year. I shot that match last year, and Isiah Curtis put on a great one. Time for the 25 to do some work this year.
fe2d452ad951fac0a48f191177f9e367.jpg
98e6e9fa6a92d4f7fb2fc2aed438619e.jpg

I have signed up for the skills division of this event in Colorado. Looks like a great time.
Thanks to @kharb22 for this post.

Likewise! Just did a little shooting today and practiced a mock stage of sorts - definitely have work to do as I was much too slow.

OP
kharb22

kharb22

Lil-Rokslider
Does anyone know if Arbuckle CA is in or out? I saw it on the website earlier this year and its on the original post but dont see it now
Seems like it is back in now. They just posted it on the Facebook NRL official page

ChrisAU

WKR
Unfortunately I won't be able to make the match at the Arena in GA in 2024, hopefully they do an NRL Hunter Games match again.

MOwhitetail

Lil-Rokslider
For those who have shot one of these before, what does it take to be competitive/not
look like a fool. I’ve got a new hunting rifle on the way that I’d love to bring to one of these matches near me, but I’ve never done a competition like this and I’m not sure if there’s enough time between now and then to acquire the necessary skills.