2024 Sheep Hunt Conservation Raffles

OP
duckcarver
Eastern Chapter WSF

2026 La Palmosa desert sheep hunt

OP
duckcarver
If I don't win, I sure hope you're the lucky one @Paladin. 😜

More to follow, as they're released. The ram in my avatar was killed on a raffle tag -- it really can be you.

I'm happy to promote and help WSF and RMBS sell these tickets to benefit the sheep.

Kimbersig

WKR
Here's the Idaho WSF raffles - dall sheep in 2024 or stone sheep in 2025. It only takes one ticket to win.

Thanks for helping spread the word! We also have our membership drive going. Join and get a chance to win your choice of a musk ox, mountain goat, or mule deer hunt! Existing members can buy more tickets for just $50 each

mt100gr.

WKR
MONTANA

Life Member hunt giveaway. Become a life member and join us in February for our annual fundraiser/banquet. Someone in that room will be going on a Dall Sheep hunt!

We're also going to have another Desert Sheep hunt raffle for 2024! Tickets available soon.

OP
duckcarver
Oregon WSF’s $100 1:700 Desert Sheep Hunt

This post is going to cost me some money. Just got to decide what raffles to get a ticket for. The SCI fall sheep looks great but with no limit on tickets I will probably do some Idaho raffles.

mt100gr.

WKR
This post is going to cost me some money. Just got to decide what raffles to get a ticket for. The SCI fall sheep looks great but with no limit on tickets I will probably do some Idaho raffles.
The MT WSF Desert Sheep raffle is live now, too. If it's not up on the website yet, it will be soon!

MONTANA

Life Member hunt giveaway. Become a life member and join us in February for our annual fundraiser/banquet. Someone in that room will be going on a Dall Sheep hunt!

We're also going to have another Desert Sheep hunt raffle for 2024! Tickets available soon.

Do they give away a hunt every year? How much is the life membership? Might be interested in joining next year.