WTT 243 (6mm) 85g TSX (new in box) and 100g Sierra Game Kings

Zappaman

WKR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thinning the herd. Bought a 6.5 Creed and have decided to retire the 243 from shooting larger bullets. So here are some nice bullets for trade:

I have a sealed box of (50) TSX 85g and (200) 100g Sierra Game Kings in 243 (6mm). I'd ship these in a (completely double taped all around) USPS small priority box. So the Barnes case will be opened at shipping but bullets will still be in the factory bag sealed- and if you want, I can send the case opened up as it THEN fits in the box (too tall otherwise). The Sierra's will come out of the boxes- well bagged. New bullets all around (not pulls/blems and the same from you would be expected).

Looking to trade for lighter weight 6.5 bullets (100-129g). I would prefer the 100g range where I'll be using them on long range coyotes mostly (not hide hunting so match bullets are fine here: Amax, ELDs, etc.). But others like the A-max 123g or TSX 120g bullets are of interest too. I'd consider a few 129-130g hunting bullets as well, but looking for a similar count trade.

Also looking for 6.8 110g TSX or 115g Gold Dots for my 6.8 SPC too.

Just want a fair trade, but we can cover the boot a litter either way. If face-to-face (Eastern Kansas)... I'd take (or put on the table) some other bullets, powder and primers too.

Thanks!

Last edited: