2k for 6.5 creedmoor

Just snagged a Seekins Havak PH2 myself under $1800 out the door. Bare rifle on the scales 6lbs 14 oz no muzzle device. I'm sure you could buy cheaper considering with the Havak you would still need to add a scope, rings, and possibly a muzzle device.

Rob5589

WKR
OK, let me clarify some things here. 1st off rifle is not for me it is for an older gentleman I know who is fairly recoil sensitive but still wants to kill a deer. So 65 creed more with a muzzle break is perfect for him. 2K is a fairly large budget but he would like a quality firearm. I already have a few suggestions for him ( 2020 waypoint being high on the list) But figured I would post here and see if there was something I had forgotten. Thank you to everyone who has answered the actual question.
Deer only, recoil sensitive, .243 sounds like just the ticket. If no caliber limits, I'd look at the "Form Special" Tikka .223 1/8 twist shooting the TMK. I'd choose a different scope based on the problems SWFA has keeping scopes in stock. Something like the Trijicon Credo 3-9 would work well.

Bucsfan69

FNG
Lightweight and great action - Tikka, if he wants the feel of a more “custom” rifle— Waypoint

nemis2010

FNG
You've got 2k to spend on a 6.5 creedmoor Has to be threaded for muzzle break, can't weight more than 9lbs. What are you buying?
I would probably get a long action with a barrel nut system. My wife could start on the 6.5 creed and when she gets more comfortable I would install a bolt with a magnum bolt face and probably go with a 6.5 SAUM for us to both shoot. I would save any extra money for a good spotting scope