300 SAUM Custom ADG Brass Group Buy ?

HuntnPack

WKR
Huddle Up !!!

For those interested in helping to organize an order of 300 SAUM ADG Brass. This may be possible !!

Please post your interest & any amount of brass you would commit to buying.

Scheels in Sandy, Utah wasn't in your email list. They carry adg. I'd like to commit to that group buy for brass because I like the idea of that cartridge, but I'm already in deep with a custom reamer set for a similar size case.

Maybe I'll convince myself

OP
H

HuntnPack

WKR
Scheels in Sandy, Utah wasn't in your email list. They carry adg. I'd like to commit to that group buy for brass because I like the idea of that cartridge, but I'm already in deep with a custom reamer set for a similar size case.

Maybe I'll convince myself
Thanks, I did e mail all the Scheels even the ones not listed on that Dealer List.

Get on the group buy list, that 300 SAUM will be a sweet one. 😎

OP
H

HuntnPack

WKR
From Paul @ North American Ammunition Co.
Update 1-28-24.

“Well, I am back from SHOT show last week. I had a pretty lengthy meeting with ADG and we did discuss the 300 SAUM. There are a couple options, and I expressed my interest in being the sole buyer of the brass if they were to schedule in a one day production run. I would be committing a pretty big chunk of cash, so I wouldn't want to have the committed parties buying it elsewhere. Which leads me to a question to propose,
If Norma or Remington hit the market in the mean time, how many of you guys would just buy their brass instead? That would obviously reduce my buyers and have me stuck with more brass. Best case scenario at this point would be a production run likely in 3rd quarter when they are running off 6.5 and 7 SAUM next time.”

Update 1-28-24
“Great, Thats good to hear. I will continue to push for it then. Next week or so, I will reach out to them again after they get settled back in, and see if we can make it happen on the next SAUM run then.”

Update 2-4-24:
“List will remain open until I either get the negative from adg, or run out of product.”

Last edited:
OP
H

HuntnPack

WKR
Guys, Looks like this is going to happen !!
Great opportunity for Headstamped 300 SAUM Brass !!
Get your spot on the Group Buy List.