32mm binoculars with built in rangefinder?

Hi,

I love the smaller and lighter 32mm binoculars. The 8x32 swarovisions are just great. But I hate having to bring a seperate laser rangefinder and wish it would be built in.
The 8x42mm EL range weighs too much and feel to bulky hanging around my neck - so currently I'm using a 8x25 CL pocket and a Leica CRF1600, but I'd much rather have the rangefinder built-in.

I really wish for a lightweight 8x32 rangefinder. I hope Swarovski, Zeiss og Leica would make one. I think it would be a popular model.

Agreed?

I made a voting to see how many might be interessted:
http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=55cb1c7ee4b00e7934084b15

Mosby

WKR
I hunt in Canada every few years and the Outfitter I hunt with has binoculars with a built in range finder. He said he has had a few pair and the range finder always gives out after a couple of years. Now he uses them daily for months at a time between deer and bear season but something to think about. He told me he isn't going to buy the combo anymore. YMMV.

Lawnboi

WKR
If swaro made a 32mm el with a rangefinder in them I'd shit a gold brick.

Can you say perfect. I'd think they wouldn't only be a big hit with western hunters, but many hunters out east as well.

And they need to make them work for bow hunters as well.

2021 thread revival. Any new 32mm RF binos out? Angle compensation with Applied Ballistics would be amazing....