sneaky

"DADDY"
I do there are three in my little town of 3000. Banks give loans. Hell the raptors are cheap compare them to the platinum diesels the ranchers and farmers drive all over.
Shelby's aren't. All pickup truck prices these days are ridiculous. Thanks UAW and Teamsters.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Coming from a die hard kifaru guy. I’ve owned multiple packs, and accessories, spent thousands, and used them exclusively for almost a decade now.

I liked that their products were always represented by killers not just guys that hunt. They would tell you why something was designed that way, not just read line by line off a spec sheet. Their marketing was always very blue collar.
I don’t know what their strategy is now but the other day they had an ad on instagram playing the song “you proof”…… no thanks

One of the larger draws were lots of pack options and Everything was super customizable, lots of pouches, and colors. It seems like every time i look at their website now another pack or pouch is being dropped out of their line up, along with damn near all of their color ways. I understand it’s a pain having all those skus but damn. Hope you like ranger green.

They had a bunch of cool large cubic inch packs for “meat in the bag guys”. Not really into the clamshell designs, hauling tree stands, or adjusting 18 straps every time i want to get something out of my bag. I know allot of guys love those designs and more power to em. But i feel like old kifaru was allot heavier into big packs.

Last but not least they lost frank, and i liked frank.

In all seriousness, is anyone else on the same page or am i just turning into the old guy that doesn’t like change?
Also big pack recommendations from other brands? Stone, exo, seek, Barney’s? Made in USA preferably

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I assume many of us can relate, and they have seemingly become very commercialized in a short amount of time.

I wouldn’t say I’ve drifted away, I still want to support them when I can, but I think companies like EXO are making them easy to support, granted their products fit your needs.

I can’t imagine a better hunting pack system than k4, and I know they have collectively focused all of their effort into refining their packs, they don’t spread themselves 1000 different ways just trying to turn into a money machine… pair that mentality, have excellent and consistent customer service (small company, so interactions will naturally be consistent) and awesome products, it’s hard to not give them my business for packs.

They also don’t want to get big, though they easily could, they like their small team, and are content with their program, and that’s awesome for the customer.

I wouldn’t say I drifted away from kifaru, but with such a competitive industry, kifaru doesn’t suit me the best for hunting packs, and that’s not to say that they aren’t awesome, they are, it’s a testament of the incredible options we now have.

I will continue supporting kifaru, even though the company has become less personable and relatable (just what happens when a company gets big), they still make awesome gear.

I want them to do well, and as long as they keep making top shelf durable gear, I’ll keep buying from them, but I don’t see going back to their packs for hunting. Pending reviews I may buy an Ark frame as a dedicated meat pack, or maybe I’ll get a Barney’s or just a 26.5” exo frame with a load crib… this isn’t something I really need, more just a handy thing to have for certain situations, so trying something new for this niche is intriguing, because I like trying new gear

I don’t blame kifaru for the changes they’ve made in the company, but it’s certainly changed, the whole brand.

I think the quality of their social media output dropped a lot since Aron Snyder started his OnlyFans account. He has been saving all the good content for that.

I mean, he is a sexy mother f$###r, but I ain’t paying $24.99 a month if there isn’t gonna be full frontal. Just sayin.