4.9# Weatherby

Murtfree

Lil-Rokslider
Theres a weatherby tab- you have to call in your order

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Yes, I called in my order back in March. It took about 14 weeks to receive mine but it was definitely worth the wait. Had it customized to a 12.5 inch LOP

Wapiti406

WKR
A friend was in Sheridan talking to the guys at Weatherby and they informed him that since the recoil pad is so soft that they should be stored in a safe barrel pointed down. Storing barrel upright can deform the pad. I took mine out of the safe last week and it was slightly warped. Be sure to store these barrel down or laying flat.

Weatherby needs to make their 6-lug in left-handed so that more of us can get in on their new "RPM" cartridges. I want a Ti action, lightweight Wby but I don't want an extra pound and a punishing full powered Wby magnum.

Murtfree

Lil-Rokslider
A friend was in Sheridan talking to the guys at Weatherby and they informed him that since the recoil pad is so soft that they should be stored in a safe barrel pointed down. Storing barrel upright can deform the pad. I took mine out of the safe last week and it was slightly warped. Be sure to store these barrel down or laying flat.
That is probably true of the recoil pads with the webbing that come on the factory Weatherby stocks, but the AG composite after market stock comes with a Decelerator pad. Although AG makes the stock for Weatherby there must be something proprietary about the pad since it isn’t on the after market version